Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Game of the Week, NFL Fantasy Focus, NASCAR and More

SUNDAY NFL: GAME OF THE WEEK!
    Make sure you get on board and see what I have to say about today's games. I will provide you a detailed analysis on ALL games including my predictions for the final scores! HERE

NFL FANTASY FOCUS
    JAY CUTLER (PLAY HIM)
    Cutler looked terrible in week 1 but now has put together good numbers in back to back games and against two very solid defenses in Pittsburgh and Seattle. During this 2 game stretch Cutler has thrown for almost 500 yards, 5 TDs and only 1 pick. I also like how he has really spread the ball around, making him more difficult to defend. This week the Bears play at home against the Lions and Cutler is in position to have a big day. Detroit is coming off their first win in 19 games and could find it difficult to stay focused today on the road. In my opinion Cutler is a must start today for you fantasy players. SEE WHO I THINK YOU SHOULD SIT HERE

NASCAR: PRICE CHOPPER 400 - PREVIEW AND PREDICTIONS
    There have been few surprises in the Chase and the top 12 drivers have dominated the event so far. Given the history of the Chase this should come as no surprise! Kansas, the sister track to Chicagoland Speedway, is an intermediate track which bodes well for many of the Chase drivers and should make for an exciting event. Here is who I like today.

ALL PICKS AND PREDICTIONS INCLUDING NFL AND OUR PAID MLB SELECTIONS FOR FREE - HERE

PLAY: PIRATES +166 OVER REDS (MLB)

Wishing everyone success!!
    sigpic
    Wishing Everyone Continued Success!
    J.R. Stevens ("Smooth44")

Good luck Smooth.I always enjoy reading your Nascar write ups.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      Good luck Smooth.I always enjoy reading your Nascar write ups.
      Thanks Vols!! NFL card is an ugly one today - public either wins big or it ends up a blood bath - going to be interesting to see what happens!! Good luck today!!
      sigpic
      Wishing Everyone Continued Success!
      J.R. Stevens ("Smooth44")

Comment

Working...
      X