This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pigskin highrollers set for another bloodbath weekend cash machine

Comp Yanks. [email protected] READY TO ROCK AND ROLL AND CASH MORE TICKETS WATCHING EVERY SCUM TOUT SERVICE AND FORUM PLAYERS GET BURIED AS USUAL SEEKING MERCY BAILOUTS I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! THOSE WHO MAKE THE COMMITMENT CASH TICKETS AND THOSE WHO SIT ON THEIR HIDE THINKING ITS ALL A JOKE BEING A WALLFLOWER REMAIN LOSERS ITS THAT SIMPLE. ITS LIKE AN ADDICTION EITHER YOU WANT THE HELP TO CHANGE YOUR WAYS OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES HAVING ONLY YOURSELVES TO BLAME. I CAN'T FORCE YOU TO DO ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO WANT TO HELP YOURSELVES. SPECIAL GAMES TOP OF THE LINE CREME DE LE CREME NO NONSENSE ITS ALL WAITING FOR SERIOUS PLAYERS WHO WANT TO EXPERIENCE WHAT ITS LIKE TO CASH TICKETS FOR ONCE WITH THE ELITE BLOWING YOUR MAN TO BITS LIKE NO OTHER BUILDING HUGE BANKROLLS. YOU HAVE IT ALL AT YOUR FINGER TIPS$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

i don't understand why you are allowed to post on here. i just joined up but i have been following your b.s. all over the net. you use cap letters. you can't spell. your record hovers around 47%. you spew out garbage posts and make derogatory statements to other forum members. you are not monitored. you have over 15 different names on other sites. you have been banned at most of them.

Comment

Originally posted by joecummings View Post
      i don't understand why you are allowed to post on here. i just joined up but i have been following your b.s. all over the net. you use cap letters. you can't spell. your record hovers around 47%. you spew out garbage posts and make derogatory statements to other forum members. you are not monitored. you have over 15 different names on other sites. you have been banned at most of them.

Step up and ban this clown Monte!

Comment

Comp Phillies. [email protected] THOSE WHO MAKE THE COMMITMENT CASH TICKETS AND THOSE WHO CONTINUE TO BE JEALOUS HATERS AND SPEW OUTLANDISH LIES TRYING TO DETER SERIOUS PLAYERS REMAIN LOSERS ITS THAT SIMPLE. YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO OFFER THE BEST THING GOING TODAY BARNONE KEEP IT TO YOURSELF AND STAY OFF MY THREAD. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? SERIOUS GAMBLERS ONLY NO TIME FOR BABIES, PUNKS, FLAKES, LOSERS TIRED OF THE NONSENSE FROM PEANUT GALLERY.

Comment

omg this has to stop. vulgar. i don't need this crap. i think this is a great site with some good guys but this is total fn b.s. from pigscrap. i am gone.

Comment

Why doesnt everyone go to myspace and type in the find box: scswy71 and see what pigskin looks like

Or you can call him by his 1st name: SCOTT
            He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Working...
            X