Saturday leans and nfl contest picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday leans and nfl contest picks

I am finally finished working up the games for this weekend. I play in ncaa fb

Oregon +6

Record:
    Plays 1-0
    Leans 5-1

In the nfl tomorrow there is 1 game that should be at least a lean but will wait until sunday morning to put it out.

Last week I went 2-3 in the Hilton contest bringing my record to 5-5

My picks this week in the order I liked them at the time:

Seattle +2.5
    Jacksonville +3.5
    Tennessee +2.5
    Indianapolis +2.5
    Carolina +9

The only two plays that are contrary the public are the 1st two. There are many other 1 sided betting games but I just couldn't consider them based upon the adjustments I made half way through the season last year . I really think the bookmakers for the most part have adjusted the lines a bit to account for the growing number of "smart" bettors.

Miami monday night was a good example. A setup like that would of been an easy win 3 or 4 years ago and the line would of been around +6. But +3 Monday night and and the "smart bettors" lose by 1. So the last 3 picks I am on the side of the public

In the Stations contest I got a lucky break last week when they scratched my top pick Philadelphia and I had to use my 6th pick Houston. So I went 3-2 and stand 6-4 in the
    Stations contest.

My picks in the stations contest are similar to the Hilton contest with the difference being I am getting +4 on Jacksonville and I used Oregon +5.5 instead of Carolina +9.

The stations has a college game each week in addition to the nfl games and it just happened the college game was my play for today so it was an easy substitution.

Good Luck

RickJ
    Rickjshandicappingpicks.blogspot.com
Working...
X