Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Badger Sports Service BIG TIME FRIDAY ACTION!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badger Sports Service BIG TIME FRIDAY ACTION!!!

Coming off a very nice 3-1 +76 dimes with a 50 dime win on the Reds. Today I come back with two more 50 dime plays and a 50 dime play in the Missouri/Nevada game. 50 dime plays are my TOP PLAYS and you won't see me pull a 75 or a 100 dime play out of my ass.

I'm honest and upfront win or lose. My yearly record is on my site and I'm not hiding from anything or anyone. How many services out there hide? How many services out there shade their records with "......Last 15 releases" or "........last 20 *** dime plays". They are misleading you and why would you follow misleading people?

Go to BadgerSportsService.com - You're #1 HONEST Handicapper for winning selections in football, baseball, and basketball. for a great weekend of plays and get it started with tonights action.

Actual Service play: (no coin flip games here. I give you ACTUAL service games that I release)
    30 dime play #959 phillies -1.5 -105 (bet 31.50 to win 30)

I look forward to working or just talking with you about games this weekend. I'm here to help you either way.
    Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!
Working...
X