This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pigskin High Rollers Public bloodbath blows up Vegas again

Comp Whitesox. [email protected] Congrats to all my players as well as the newbies who jumped on board this week and reap the reward as you watch cash fill those pockets like no other building huge bankroll. Public bloodbath in effect as everyone was warned just the beginning. Quality not quantity makes so successful. Pick your spots and hammer these special games its a cash windfall if serious and listen while everyone else gets crushed 24/7 seeking mercy bailouts wondering what happened as they have nothing left and only themselves to blame. I can and will help anyone all you have to do is make the commitment and never look back again establishing a prosperous business relationship.

Comp Phillies. [email protected] WEEK 4 COLLEGE AND WEEK 3 NFL begins for all my players. Those who make the commitment and listen cash tickets like no other and those who just read threads all day sitting on the sidelines remain losers its that simple. I can't make it anymore easier for players who want to win big for once and achieve success establishing a long prosperous business relationship never looking back again. Top of the line creme de le creme only the best. Quality not quantity discipline is the key to a cash windfall. You have the world at your feet don't blow your opportunity. Hoops, Pigskin, Bases$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Pigskin

Originally posted by pigskin View Post
      Comp Phillies. [email protected] WEEK 4 COLLEGE AND WEEK 3 NFL begins for all my players. Those who make the commitment and listen cash tickets like no other and those who just read threads all day sitting on the sidelines remain losers its that simple. I can't make it anymore easier for players who want to win big for once and achieve success establishing a long prosperous business relationship never looking back again. Top of the line creme de le creme only the best. Quality not quantity discipline is the key to a cash windfall. You have the world at your feet don't blow your opportunity. Hoops, Pigskin, Bases$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
      thanks for following the rules, and putting out a comp per post, but there is a double header today involving the Phillies....

would you like to clarify G1 or G2....thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Comp Braves. [email protected] Sorry I don't do hockey for everyone who emailed me as I leave that to the experts just be happy with the huge bankroll from bases and football blowing your man to bits like no other before hoops guru month away. Players who are afraid and just read threads all day tell me your fed up losing your hide and I will take care of anyone and try to accomodate your situation giving you everything you could ever want and more never looking back again. I am a sports consultant and deliver the goods on a consistent basis its so simple when serious and listen if not remain losers 24/7 and se how that works for you.

Comment

Come on Spark!! Let me at him !!

He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Comp Rocks. [email protected] SERIOUS PLAYERS ONLY WHO WANT TO CASH TICKETS FOR ONCE AND ACHIEVE SUCCESS ITS WAITING. COLLEGE WEEK 4/NFL WEEK 3 READY TO ROCK PUBLIC BLOODBATH CASH BONANZA CONTINUES FOR ALL MY PLAYERS WHO LOVE IT WHILE EVERYONE ELSE SUFFERS THE CONSEQUENCES BEGGING FOR MERCY BAILOUTS BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY CAN WIN ON THEIR OWN ONLY TO FACE REALITY ONCE THEY HIT ROCK BOTTOM.

Comment

Comp Phillies. [email protected] College week 4/NFL weeks 3 set to roll as I end opening month with a bang$$$$$$ Congrats to all my players as well as the newbies who finally made the commitment and reap the reward building huge bankrolls laughing at everyone else losing their ass 24/7 and get what they deserve for being a wallflower wondering what happened. Tell me your tired of getting crushed so I can change your ways and accomodate your situation its not to difficult to understand. You have the world at your feet if serious and listen if not suffer and hit rock bottom.

Comment

Good luck with your bloodbath
                He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

I know we are not suppose to bash anyone here, either services or each other and I think that is a great rule for the forum - all it does is lead to problems.
                  I have no problem with the services posting here. Some are actually decent guys.

However, this guy constantly tells everyone that if they don't use his service, we are "losers" and "deserve what we get". This guy is the most condescending one I have ever seen.

Shouldn't the non-bashing rule work both ways? It seems to me he is bashing everyone who doesn't use his plays.
                  Just my opinion.
                  jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                    I know we are not suppose to bash anyone here, either services or each other and I think that is a great rule for the forum - all it does is lead to problems.
                    I have no problem with the services posting here. Some are actually decent guys.

However, this guy constantly tells everyone that if they don't use his service, we are "losers" and "deserve what we get". This guy is the most condescending one I have ever seen.

Shouldn't the non-bashing rule work both ways? It seems to me he is bashing everyone who doesn't use his plays.
                    Just my opinion.

Comment

(we don't allow posting of other sites on here)
                      the guy hits 47%. is not monitored.
                      Last edited by BettorsChat; 09-26-2009, 01:19 AM.

Comment

oops sorry. was just trying to make a point.

Comment

Originally posted by joecummings View Post
                          oops sorry. was just trying to make a point.
                          If you sent me an e-mail just recently I just responded.

Comment

Thanks joecummings! Anytime you have info to disprove scum, post it up

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post

Just my opinion.

very, very good point dave!

Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X