Rare thurs play canes in quadruple revenge delivers knockout$$$$$$$$$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare thurs play canes in quadruple revenge delivers knockout$$$$$$$$$$

Comp Yanks. [email protected] Congrats to all my players as well as the newbies who just jumped on board this week and off to a great start. Rare week night play Canes embarrasses Yellow Jackets thats why favored so high at home against higher ranked. I can't make it anymore easier for players all you have to do is listen and make the commitment never looking back again watching cash fill those pockets like no other while everyone else gets crushed 24/7 it never stops and get what they deserve. College week 3 and NFL week 2 set to roll as public bloodbath in effect$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comp Yanks. [email protected] College week 3 and NFL week 2 as the cash bonanza continues public bloodbath for all my players who make the commitment and reap the reward blowing your man to bits coast to coast.

Comment

Comp Yanks. [email protected] WHO HAD FUN GETTING CRUSHED YESTERDAY? WHO IS FED UP PAYING THEIR MAN? PUBLIC BLOODBATH YOU WERE WARNED LAUGHING MY ASS OFF WITH VEGAS. WHO WANTS MAJOR CASH? WHO IS READY TO LISTEN AND MAKE THE COMMITMENT? MONEYLINES/TEASERS/PARLAYS UP IN SMOKE!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE LEARN THE HARDWAY AND GET WHAT THEY DESERVE IF NOT PLAYING MY SPECIAL GAMES. QUALITY NOT QUANTITY MAKES SO SUCCESSFUL. DISCIPLINE IS THE NAME OF THE GAME PICK YOUR SPOTS AND CASH TICKETS LIKE NO OTHER BLOWING YOUR MAN TO BITS.

Comment

comp-yanks

comp-yanks

comp-yanks

what will you comp when mlb is finished?

GL!
        Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Working...
        X