This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys come on ....

Pigskin is not going away ... all you are going to do is get yourselves in trouble around here ... it does not do you or anyone else any good to keep this up ... so back off ...

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
      Guys come on ....

Pigskin is not going away ... all you are going to do is get yourselves in trouble around here ... it does not do you or anyone else any good to keep this up ... so back off ...

Thanks
      Question Spark??

If you have already banned this fool under a different name for running his scam, then why is BC clinging to him like he is his stepchild ??

Is it or is it not in the forums best interest for others to warn those who do not know better of the scams these liars are running??

If there is to be integrity in this section, then have all post:

1) their plays as soon as the games go off so that anyone who wants to purchase plays knows exactly what their getting

2) if they are legally registered to be in business and under what names they have used before

What gets me is that it is OK for them to post BULLSHIT, yet when they are called on it and the truth is posted, we get warned

I'll back off
      He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
        Question Spark??

If you have already banned this fool under a different name for running his scam, then why is BC clinging to him like he is his stepchild ??

Is it or is it not in the forums best interest for others to warn those who do not know better of the scams these liars are running??

If there is to be integrity in this section, then have all post:

1) their plays as soon as the games go off so that anyone who wants to purchase plays knows exactly what their getting

2) if they are legally registered to be in business and under what names they have used before

What gets me is that it is OK for them to post BULLSHIT, yet when they are called on it and the truth is posted, we get warned

I'll back off
        You've already been told the IP #'s don't match. The guy is using AOL and that is impossible to match. So should we ban every member of AOL? Or should we ban every AOL IP that matches with another? Because if we do so there will be a lot less posters on the site.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
          You've already been told the IP #'s don't match. The guy is using AOL and that is impossible to match. So should we ban every member of AOL? Or should we ban every AOL IP that matches with another? Because if we do so there will be a lot less posters on the site.
          A guy dressed in a red ski mask, blue jeans and a white tank robs a bank and drives a getaway car with the license plate ABC 999 on Tuesday.

On Thursday, a guy with a black ski mask, cargo shorts and a red t-shirt robs a bank and drives a getaway car with the license plate ABC 999.

Can you say with a straight face that it isnt the same guy ??

Did you read what he said in emails as Bookmakerguru (who you have banned) to what he posts?? or look at his posts as pigskin and compared them with posts by Bookmakerguru??

Dont tell me its not him & I dont care what his IP says.

Its your site but dont piss on my leg and tell me its raining

Comment

A guy dressed in a red ski mask, blue jeans and a white tank robs a bank and drives a getaway car with the license plate ABC 999 on Tuesday.

On Thursday, a guy with a black ski mask, cargo shorts and a red t-shirt robs a bank and drives a getaway car with the license plate ABC 999.

Can you say with a straight face that it isnt the same guy ??

Did you read what he said in emails as Bookmakerguru (who you have banned) to what he posts?? or look at his posts as pigskin and compared them with posts by Bookmakerguru??

Dont tell me its not him & I dont care what his IP says.

Its your site but dont piss on my leg and tell me its raining
            And if a guy has a wrestling mask,red shirt and jean cut offs then go to Oklahoma and arrest KB.It's got to be him

Comment

pol, botom line ...

I understand you have good intentions but if you have serious concerns about someone posting on this site e-mail us with your concerns instead of coming into a thread and start bashing ... because it gets out of hand and we loose control ...

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                And if a guy has a wrestling mask,red shirt and jean cut offs then go to Oklahoma and arrest KB.It's got to be him
                I always thought it was him ...

Comment

10dimebry has the best service HANDS DOWN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                    pol, botom line ...

I understand you have good intentions but if you have serious concerns about someone posting on this site e-mail us with your concerns instead of coming into a thread and start bashing ... because it gets out of hand and we loose control ...
                    I wont post in here again and I think the poster of post #35 needs a 3 day ban. He's a wiseguy

Comment

I wont post in here again and I think the poster of post #35 needs a 3 day ban. He's a wiseguy

Thanks pol ...

and that guy in #35 ... just another goof around here

too bad we enjoy him being here ...

Comment

Originally posted by pigskin View Post
                        Comp Rays. [email protected] Your barking up the wrong tree suggest you find someone else to spew your slanderous lies and garbage. No goy, no sales people, no marketing, no advertising, no nonsense just people in the know and word of mouth coast to coast high rollers creme de le creme top notch reputation and games speak for themselves as everyone knows and thats 100% fact!!!!!!!! Done everything to accomodate players and try to help their situation willing to work with people as long as down payment and show respect establishing a prosperous business relationship for years never looking back again. DESPISE SERVICE TOUTS/FORUM PLAYERS WHO GET CRUSHED 24/7!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUS PLAYERS ONLY WHO WANT TO ACHIEVE SUCCESS$$$$$$$$$$
                        just wanted to let you know that your caps lock is off
                        Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Working...
                        X