Not over the belt like that

Comment

That was in 4th grade

Comment

Nice hit on the over Buzz!!!

Comment

Hey Spark, Big Mike, KB.

Is this KB's Freshman photo..lol

I am still around. Market is quite a bit smaller these days for a non marketing service but still trying to pick consistent winners. Just hanging around to see if our goverment ever does anything with this WTO ruling.

10-2 now at BC as the over gets there in the 4th quarter. I am just keeping it all in one thread to keep it documented.

BC is the only place I am posting any plays. I am not doing write ups at my site. Not a real demand for that, most just want games so I just posting my best games with my ratings. Just trying to steer guys into the stronger games. I will be back around on Thursday.

Buzz
              Last edited by Buzz; 09-15-2009, 01:49 AM.
              Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

BC Plays now 10-2. Lets keep it going Thursday

Thursday Night I have a 3 Unit 5* Total going in the Georgia Tech - Miami Fl Game. Get on board now for the weekend with the 4 day Gold Club and get both the College and Pro Selections. End + Units or Monday Night is Free. Football Picks: Free NFL Picks - College Football Picks and Game Predictions

MLB: Chicago White Sox -135

Let's get week three started with the Total Thursday Night

Good Luck
                Buzz
                Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

BC plays now 10-3 as the White Sox blew a lead the other day.

Saturday CFB: Northern Illinois +12

Saturday I have 6 Plays, Two 7*, Two 6* and Two 5* Selections. Finish Positive Units for the day or Sunday NFL is Free. Two in the morning, One afternoon and 3 Night games going.

Football Picks: Free NFL Picks - College Football Picks and Game Predictions

Good Luck Today
                  Buzz

Comment

My two early plays were Northern Illinois and Clemson

My afternoon play is Nevada released at 3 up to 3.5 now

3 Nice evening plays.

Good Luck the rest of the day
                    Buzz

Comment

1-1 Yesterday on the board, Now 11-4

NFL Today: Carolina +6.5

Good Luck
                      Buzz
                      www.buzzsportspicksservice.co

Comment

11-5 at BC

Buzz Sports Continues to roll along this month in both pro and college football.

Saturday Features 2 7 Star , 2 6 Star and 2 5 Star Play. Get all the Saturday Winners now for just 20.00 or a two day package and get the Sunday NFL for a strong winning weekend

NFL 16-7 Current + 40.20 Units 7* Plays 5-2

NCAA Football 16-12 +11.90 Units 7* Plays 5-1

Todays Free Play: Clemson -3

Good Luck
                        Buzz

Comment

Friday Night Split -2.7 Units missing the bigger total.

Get the weekend going at Football Picks: Free NFL Picks - College Football Picks and Game Predictions Biggest Saturday card of the season set to go

NFL 24-11 Current + 52.80 Units 7* Plays 7-3

NCAA Football 23-17 +38.80 Units 7* Plays 7-4

Monday Night Football Featured a 7 Star Total Easy Winner Under in the Carolina vs. Dallas. NFL Pre Season and Regular Season Continues to roll from one of the Top NFL Cappers Year to Year Buzz Sports

College Football Goes just 2-4 last weekend with bad beats with Air Force and Wake Forest skewing the day. Still strong year to date.

WEDNESDAY EASY WINNER WITH LOUISIANA TECH TO START THE WEEK

THURSDAY 2-0 WITH UAB AND 7* WINNER COL - WV OVER

FRIDAY SPLITS THE TOTALS -2.7 UNITS ON THE DAY. STILL A GOOD COLLEGE WEEK GOING AT 4-1

SATURDAY'S RELEASES. BIGGEST CFB CARD OF THE SEASON

3 7* SELECTIONS - 3 6* SELECTIONS - 2 5* SELECTIONS

TOLEDO VS. BALL STATE

AUBURN VS. TENNESSEE

USC VS. CAL

LSU VS. GEORGIA

TULSA VS. RICE

WASHINGTON VS. NOTRE DAME

FLORIDA STATE VS. BOSTON COLLEGE

ARKANSAS VS. TEXAS A&M

Subscription includes game pick and rating.

Free Pick: Minnesota -3 +105

Good Luck, don't miss the Sunday NFL as a huge early season run will continue

Buzz

Comment

I will look to continue a tremendous NFL Pre and Regular Season Sunday. Get today's card at Football Picks: Free NFL Picks - College Football Picks and Game Predictions

NFL 24-11 Current + 52.80 Units 7* Plays 7-3

NCAA Football 23-17 +38.80 Units 7* Plays 7-4 Saturday Plays Pending Below. 7* Saturday Plays were Washington (Win) Arkansas and Tulsa

SUNDAY THE HOTTEST NFL CAPPER IN THE COUNTRY CONTINUES A TREMENDOUS FIRST MONTH

Three 7* Selections Today, Three 6* Selections, Two 5* Selections Today

CINCINNATI VS. CLEVELAND

SEATTLE VS. INDIANAPOLIS

NY GIANTS VS. KANSAS CITY

BALTIMORE VS. NEW ENGLAND

DALLAS VS. DENVER

BUFFALO VS. MIAMI

SAN DIEGO VS. PITTSBURGH

Monday Night Football Featured a 7 Star Total Easy Winner Under in the Carolina vs. Dallas. NFL Pre Season and Regular Season Continues to roll from one of the Top NFL Cappers Year to Year Buzz Sports

WEDNESDAY EASY WINNER WITH LOUISIANA TECH TO START THE WEEK

THURSDAY 2-0 WITH UAB AND 7* WINNER COL - WV OVER

FRIDAY SPLITS THE TOTALS -2.7 UNITS ON THE DAY. STILL A GOOD COLLEGE WEEK GOING AT 4-1

SATURDAY'S RELEASES. BIGGEST CFB CARD OF THE SEASON

3 7* SELECTIONS - 3 6* SELECTIONS - 2 5* SELECTIONS

TOLEDO VS. BALL STATE WIN

AUBURN VS. TENNESSEE PLAYED AUBURN

USC VS. CAL PLAYED CAL

LSU VS. GEORGIA LOST GEORGIA

TULSA VS. RICE PLAYED TULSA

WASHINGTON VS. NOTRE DAME WIN

FLORIDA STATE VS. BOSTON COLLEGE LOST

ARKANSAS VS. TEXAS A&M PLAYED ARKANSAS

Free Play: Detroit +10

Good Luck
                            Buzz

Comment

Working...
                            X