Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday's CFB Play of the Day and Saturday's CFB GAME OF THE WEEK - Guaranteed to WIN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday's CFB Play of the Day and Saturday's CFB GAME OF THE WEEK - Guaranteed to WIN!

SATURDAY - COLLEGE FOOTBALL GAME OF THE WEEK!
    HUGE PLAY ON TAP AND I GUARANTEE IT WINS!
    GET IT NOW - HERE

AND DON'T MISS OUT ON TONIGHT'S PLAY OF THE DAY WINNER! - HERE

CHECK OUT ALL PICKS AND WRITE UPS FOR SATURDAY'S CFB ACTION - HERE

PLAY: BALTIMORE +117 (MLB)

Wishing everyone continued success!!
    Smooth44
    sigpic
    Wishing Everyone Continued Success!
    J.R. Stevens ("Smooth44")

DON'T FORGET MY CFB GAME OF THE WEEK IS TODAY

HERE IS A CFB PLAY I LIKE A LOT AND IT IS ACTUALLY ONE OF MY TOP-RATED PAID PLAYS - LET'S CASH IT!

7:00PM EST
    151 Connecticut
    152 Ohio

TOP PLAY: OHIO+4
    STRONG PLAY: MONEYLINE +145

Ohio and UConn collide for just the 2nd time in school history. The big story for UConn is the loss of RB Donald Brown who is now playing in the NFL. However, they do have a quality replacement in Andre Dixon who actually once was a very good starter before losing that role to Brown in 2007. The Huskies have a new QB at the helm, new offensive coordinator, and several new WRs so they will likely rely heavily on the run until they can build the chemistry to have an effective passing game. Defensively, the Huskies return many key players and should be solid again this year as a result. Meanwhile, Ohio is looking to improve upon a disappointing 4 win season. Offensively, Theo Scott returns at the helm after sitting out part of last season because of an injury. Scott will more than likely turn to WR Taylor Price early and often who is a real threat to opponents. Defensively, this unit struggled at times last season especially against the run, however, they return many key starters up front and experience should pay off. Look for this unit to give opponents problems!! I like the Bobcats at home especially against a new QB. It is worth noting Ohio is 6-3 ATS in their L9 as a home dog. Ohio is also 6-0 ATS L2 years against non-conference foes. UCONN was a public darling and covering machine in 2006 and early ’07 but since that time is just 5-9 ATS in their L14 contests.
    PREDICTION: OHIO 23 UCONN 17

YOU CAN GET OTHER PICKS, PREDICTIONS AND WRITE UPS LIKE THIS - HERE
    sigpic
    Wishing Everyone Continued Success!
    J.R. Stevens ("Smooth44")

Comment

Working...
    X