Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!50* wins again. Tuesday's 6-0 NBA 50* SUPER PLAY & Monday's 3-1 RECAP$$

Charlies Sports Newsletter for 11/11/03
    For all questions and assistance call toll free 1-866-644-6366. From the nation's best Sports Handicappers!

TUESDAY'S 6-0 NBA 50* SUPER PLAY : PLUS MONDAY'S RECAP (ANOTHER 50* WIN 3-1 OVERALL at http://www.charliessportshandicappers.com ! From THE WORLDS MOST TRUSTED HANDICAPPER Charlie Red McDougall, There are over 3,000 handicappers and Im telling you most in the industry want to BREAK BREAD with the #1 NBA HANDICAPPER in the WORLD Charlie Red McDougall. CHARLIESSPORTS is RANDED #1 by all of the major SPORTS MONITORS. Guy's I MAY BE arrogant and I am but I am the #1 SPORTS HANDICAPPER in the WORLD as we are on FIRE with our 50* SELECTIONS winning at a FEVERISH RATE, I work hard at what I do and not only do I work hard I WIN and I WIN BIG, We DID IT AGAIN LAST NIGHT WITH another 50* WIN on THE EAGLES and didn't stop there as we went 2-0 in the NBA. (DON'T PLAY ON YOUR OWN TODAY GUY'S DON'T DO IT). Our attention shifts to the NBA tonight where THE WINNING CONTINUES with TUESDAY'S 6-0 NBA 50* SUPER PLAY. People I am telling you that CHARLIESSPORTS absolutely owns the NBA, Friends the Worlds #1 Handicapper Charlie Red McDougall and his compadres have gatherd information on ONE NBA game tonight that is so BIG th! at AND SO easy, guy's it is like taking candy from a baby. Charlie himself is moving over $55,000 on TUESDAY'S 6-0 NBA 50* SUPER PLAY and guy's we are passing the winnings on to you for only $10.00 that's right ONLY $10.00. Guy's POUND THIS GAME I MEAN POUND IT! We are the kings of the NBA and we will have our finest year ever this season and it will continue into MARCH MADNESS AND THROUGH THE NBA PLAYOFFS. FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY OUR FOOTBALL PACKAGES ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR ONLY $279.99 AND IT INCLUDES ALL (NFL,CFB,NBA,CBB,AND NHL THROUGH THE 2004 SUPERBOWL)! (NBA ACTION is in FULL SWING and CHARLIESSPORTS has been gearing up for NBA & COLLEGE BASKETBALL 50* WINNERS)! Folks, we are PRIVY to information ON TUESDAY'S 6-0 NBA 50* SUPER PLAY! If you want to win with the nation's top handicapping experts, than make sure you sign up with the handicapping experts........Charlies Sports!

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY OUR FOOTBALL PACKAGES ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR ONLY $279.99 AND IT INCLUDES ALL (NFL,CFB,NBA,CBB,AND NHL THROUGH THE 2004 SUPERBOWL)! (NBA ACTION is in full SWING and CHARLIESSPORTS has been gearing up for NBA & COLLEGE BASKETBALL 50* WINNERS)! We will provide 4 rated selections today, including ourTUESDAY'S 6-0 NBA 50* SUPER PLAY Don't forget at Charliessports Winning is a habit not a luxury.

Charlies Sports
    NBA FREE PLAY THE HORNETS+7. http://www.charliessportshandicappers.com ***FOR ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS CONVENIENCE WE NOW ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS THROUGH CLICKBANK***. For all questions and assistance call toll free 1-866-644-6366.
Working...
X