Late phone unit rated play -gc card-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late phone unit rated play -gc card-

On Sunday the 20-4 Power system side play is on the Minnesota Twins.Game 976 at 2:10 eastern.The Twins fit a solid system here which plays on certain home favorites off a home favored loss that scored 4 or less runs,on 10+ hits if the total was 10 or higher and todays opponent is off a road dog win scoring 5+ runs on 5+ hits.This system wins by an average 7-3 score.Best of all is the pitching edge the Twins have in this one.N.Blackburn goes in this one and he stymies the Indians every time he faces them.In his last 20 innings vs the Tribe he has allowed just 4 runs and has a career 5-1 record and 1.54 era.In his home starts the Twins have cashed 7 of 10 and he has a 3.43 era.Cleveland counters with A..Laffey here today and he has struggled in road starts this year with a 5.96 era.The Indians are coming off the 7-3 upset win on Saturday and have been lousy off a win this year losing almost 70% of the time.Look for the Twins to cash this one on Sunday.A nice free unit rated play for all my buds at BC Lets hope it cashes bol GC-

thanks GC......hope all is going well for ya, especially w/ the radio show....I played the OVER here......too close to call on the sides for me...

get er in w/ a lots of runs for us...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good luck GC!

Comment

2-1 on the day picked the wrong one to give out,better luck next time gc-

Comment

Best of luck with the Rangers tonight!

Comment

I dont know why you would think Im on the Rangers tonight.Iam not.If YOU are on them Ill root for you. bol GC-

Comment

Working...
            X