Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strong NFL Card On Tap... Solid Comp Play Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strong NFL Card On Tap... Solid Comp Play Inside!!!

Yesterday was a very good day here at Lucky Leprechaun Sports as I went 9-3 overall in service plays (Documented at Wise Tracking). I was 6-2 in CFB and 3-1 in the NBA. I'm not resting on that success as I come back today with 7 strong selections, including 2 guaranteed packages. They're up and ready for you right now at www.luckyleprechaunsports.com, so be sure and visit.

Below is today's comp selection, but right now you can get another strong comp play by visiting my sites NFL page.

Cincinnati -5 over Houston: Marvin Lewis is building the Bungles into Bengals as they are 3-5 this year, having 1 more win than they did all of last year. The biggest turnaround is on the defensive side as they are allowing 8 ppg less than they did last year. Houston maybe 3-5 this year, but looking at their 5 losses tells us that when this team loses, they lose bad. The Texans are allowing 388 ypg and 32 ppg in their losses this year, while in their 3 wins they are allowing just 13.3 ppg and 339 ypg. Houston's offense has been anemic all year putting up just 16.9 ppg and 328 ypg. Cincinnati is playing with confidence right now and with Baltimore playing in St, Louis they know that a win here would probably move them to with in one game of the division lead. CIncinnati is also 7-1 ATS at home in Nov vs an opp off win. Lay the points in this one.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Owner
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
Working...
X