2 Saturday Comp Plays!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Saturday Comp Plays!!!

Before I get to today's picks, let me tell you about what's going on today.

I am always trying to come up with new ideas and specials here at Lucky Leprechaun Sports and I feel that I have come up with a very special guarantee. I call it my "Lucky 7 Pigs and Hoops" and here is how it works: This Saturday I will be releasing 7 plays (5 CFB and 2 NBA) and I must hit 5 out of 7 or the rest of the College season and the rest of Nov in the NBA is FREE for you. I could've said 4-3 but that won't win you much money, so I thought winning at least 5 of those games would get you some good cash. So remember if I don't hit 5 out of 7 for you, then you get the rest of College football and the rest of Nov in the NBA FREE.

Also on today's card is my College Play of the Day ($15.00), my College Totals Play of the Day (7.00) and 4 top NBA selections ($15.00) after 4 PM.

So head on over to www.luckyleprechaunsports.com to get all the action.

Todays Comp.

Auburn -8 over Mississippi: A healthy Cadillac Williams should have a field day vs an undersized Ole Miss defensive front line. At home the Tigers are averaging 39.2 ppg and giving up just 13.4, while the Rebels are averaging 26 ppg, but giving up 27 ppg on the road. Looks like a DD win for Auburn here.

Oregon +2 over California: After a white hot start the Ducks have now won just once in the last 5 games while Califorina has won 4 of their last 6 after starting the season 1-3. I feel this game will revert back to the first 4 weeks of the season whan oregon was good and Cal was bad. The offense are about even but the Ducks possess the better defense and if you add that to the home field edge you will get a a close but big Oregon home win.

GOOD LUCK TODAY!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Owner
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
Working...
X