Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

William E. Stockton's Early Bird Football Special only $399 - Save $150 Today Only!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William E. Stockton's Early Bird Football Special only $399 - Save $150 Today Only!

William E. Stockton's Early Bird Football Special only $399 - Save $150 Today Only!

*** Visit us at www.NSAwins.com or toll-free 1-866-407-1257 ***
    USA's #1 Sports Handicapping Service
    The NSAwins.com Report Thursday, July 9, 2009
    Brought to you by World Champion Handicapper Sonny LaFouchi

FREE MLB PICKS
    San Diego @ San Francisco
    Time: 10:15 PM EST
    Pick: UNDER 7

William E. Stockton is an exclusive member of NSAwins.com's The Advisory Team and has WON over 79% of his Top-Rated 20* Plays the Last 3 Years!!

CLIENT TESTIMONIAL: Great job last night William! I watched the Cardinals-Patriots game at the bar with my buddies and they were all telling me I was nuts for laying down the points with those weather conditions. You made me look like a genius when the Patriots flat out rolled! I'm up over 20k the last 2 weeks thanks to you my man! - Trevor C. from Lexington, KY

EXCLUSIVE SPECIAL OFFER FOR ALL NSAWINS.COM VISITORS! Sign up today by 7PM EST for our 24 HOUR SPECIAL OFFER below and get ALL of World Champion Handicapper William Stockton's MLB picks for the next 30 days for only $99.95($75 off the normal $174.95 price)! This is an incredible offer and is the cheapest price William has ever offered his monthly HIGH ROLLER service for. Don't miss out! Sign up below.
    WILLIAM STOCKTON'S SPECIAL OFFER(Expires Tonight at 11PM EST!): ALL MLB Picks and ALL Sports for 1 FULL MONTH(30 Days)! $99.95(Username and Password access for 30 Days!)

24 HOUR 2009 EARLY BIRD FOOTBALL PICKS PACKAGE NOW ON SALE! Sign up on this page below for William's 2009 NFL and College Football Picks EARLY BIRD SPECIAL PACKAGE and get ALL of William's NFL Picks and College Football Picks all the way thru the 2010 Super Bowl(Februray 7, 2010) for only $399.95($150 off our $549.95 standard EARLY BIRD PRICE and $250 off our regular $649.95 price)! As an added bonus, we will also include ALL of William's MLB picks, NBA picks, College Basketball picks, and NHL picks today thru the 2010 Super Bowl for FREE! Don't miss out, as this incredible special expires at 7PM EST tonight! Call toll-free 1-866-407-1257 if you prefer to pay over the phone, by mail, or via western union/moneygram.
Working...
X