Tonight's CFB action Free!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight's CFB action Free!!

Lucky Leprechaun here with a special deal. I am giving out tonight's game plus the next 2 nights of CFB absolutey free. Just email me at [email protected] to get all 4 games FREE. I split last night's game but looking for the sweep tonight.

Also if you visit www.luckyleprechaunsports.com you will get all the details on my Lucky 7 Pigs and Hoops special I am running this weekend.

Hope to see you there and I will be back later with a comp NBA play for tonight.
    Last edited by LL Sports; 11-05-2003, 11:50 AM.
    Jeff Bloss
    Owner
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports

Tonight's CFB action Free!!

Sorry had to repost ths cause last one had wrong email address. This one has my right email address.

Lucky Leprechaun here with a special deal. I am giving out tonight's game plus the next 2 nights of CFB absolutey free. Just email me at [email protected] to get all 4 games FREE. I split last night's game but looking for the sweep tonight.

Also if you visit www.luckyleprechaunsports.com you will get all the details on my Lucky 7 Pigs and Hoops special I am running this weekend.

Hope to see you there and I will be back later with a comp NBA play for tonight.
    Jeff Bloss
    Owner
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports

Comment

Working...
    X