Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Pattern does it again on Thursday....now #1 in Baseball (DOCUMENTED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Pattern does it again on Thursday....now #1 in Baseball (DOCUMENTED)

THATS RIGHT DOCUMENTED.......

this time we had a winner on Philadelphia...an easy 12-5 winner

top pattern is now a whopping 45-19 (+2170)....for a $100 player

Full Baseball service went 3-0.....winners on Philadelphia (top pattern)....Arizona and Boston...full Baseball service is also 8-1 last 2 days....and 11-3 on the week

we are now the #1 Baseball Service @ (+94.8 units) on the year already @ trackpicks.com ....a $100 player is up over $1800 already

Guys...what are u waiting for? you could have a very large bankroll for the upcoming football season....

any package you buy you have the choice to get 1 of the following

1) full baseball service....which you will get anywhere from 20-28 games a week....also includes my top pattern...maybe 2-4 games per day

2) Top pattern only...which consists of anywhere from 8-12 games a week..this is for those who dont like to play alot of games

Today....NOTHING comes up on my top pattern...but i do have 3 plays rated 5* majors in Baseball

$25.00 will get you all 3 plays today.....or buy a month for only $100....my clients are averaging over $1000 per month in Baseball already....the goal to $5000

Special offer.........email me for details on purchasing the rest of the Baseball season

Free play today is on MLB) NY Mets 120

G Luck
    Stallion
    visit my website @ stallionsportspicks.com

or

email me @ [email protected]

or

Call me in the office @ 1-888-222-0951
Working...
X