This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
    You have to post a play with every post that you make.

Damn Insidethe8th,the poor man is going to have to study more games tonight at the rate he's going. I think he can just reply without a pick since he's giving us measurements of Kate.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      Damn Insidethe8th,the poor man is going to have to study more games tonight at the rate he's going. I think he can just reply without a pick since he's giving us measurements of Kate.
      64-9-84

The rules state he has to post a pick with every reply. If not, its a 3 day ban. If spark hits the button, its a 7 day vacation
      He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Does anyone know the name of the person i need to talk to when i call i cant seem to find a name looked at all the post help out if you can
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
          Does anyone know the name of the person i need to talk to when i call i cant seem to find a name looked at all the post help out if you can
          Ask for Ricardo. Not only will he tell you the winner of tonites hoops game, he will also rub down your cornish hens with cooking oil for 29.95

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
            Considering your profile and avatar say "Former male stripper until tube sock fell out" you don't stand a chance with me Stubby!!!!

Signed,
            Kate

Comment

CAN SoMEBODY PASS THE POPCORN-ok-i'm calling kate now-TEHEHE ??
              DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

64-9-84

The rules state he has to post a pick with every reply. If not, its a 3 day ban. If spark hits the button, its a 7 day vacation
                He might need the 7 days to study up on more games at the pace he's having to throw them out tonight

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                  CAN SoMEBODY PASS THE POPCORN-ok-i'm calling kate now-TEHEHE ??
                  Take one for the team Chunger.I'll split it with you for some pics

Comment

Hey guys,can anyone figure out the member who ain't getting none cause he's two weeks away from his wife having a baby?

Comment

Considering your profile and avatar say "Former male stripper until tube sock fell out" you don't stand a chance with me Stubby!!!!

Signed,
                      Kate

I can hear it now as tech calls her and he has ZZ Tops "Tube Snakeless Boogie" playing in the background

Comment

Hey guys,can anyone figure out the member who ain't getting none cause he's two weeks away from his wife having a baby?
                        just think how happy the wife is that she doesnt have to sleep with that loser

Comment

I can hear it now as tech calls her and he has ZZ Tops "Tube Snakeless Boogie" playing in the background

He's at Disney World and I would recommend him calling her from the ride "It's a small,small world"

Comment

just think how happy the wife is that she doesnt have to sleep with that loser

Comment

I swear to God in High School,Tech had a sticker on his car that said "Too Short".He said it was his favorite rapper but now we know the real reason

Comment

He's at Disney World and I would recommend him calling her from the ride "It's a small,small world"
                                I swear to God in High School,Tech had a sticker on his car that said "Too Short".He said it was his favorite rapper but now we know the real reason

OMG!!

Was his favorite ride as a kid the "Inch Worm"???

Comment

Working...
                                X