Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday...100% Guaranteed Inside Information Game!! (5 Huge Nfl Plays)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday...100% Guaranteed Inside Information Game!! (5 Huge Nfl Plays)

OK ON THE BOARD FOR SUNDAY THE UNIONMAN IS RELEASING A GUARANTEED NFL INSIDE INFORMATION GAME, ALSO ON THE BOARD ANOTHER 5000* SUPER PLAY AND 3 MORE 1000* BEST BETS

THE UNIONMANS INSIDE INFORMATION GAMES COME WITH A 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!! IF THE UNIONMAN FAILS TO WIN AND COVER HIS INSIDE INFORMATION GAME, YOU WILL RECEIVE 100% OF YOUR MONEY BACK!!!!!

PURCHASE A 2DAY OR WEEKLY PACKAGE AND HE WILL NOT ONLY GUARANTEE HIS INSIDE INFORMATION GAMES, BUT IF HE LOSES YOU WILL STILL KEEP YOUR PACKAGE AND GET 100% MONEY BACK!!!!!

WHAT AN OFFER!!!!!!!!

******SUNDAYS CARD INCLUDES**********

NFL INSIDE INFORMATION GAME!!

NFL 5000* SUPER PLAY

THREE NFL 1000* BEST BETS

INSIDE INFORMATION GAMES 11-0

5000* RECORD 24-12

WWW.**************.COM

WASHINGTON +4

REMEMBER TO FADE THE ABOVE PLAY!!!!

WWW.**************.COM
    NEVER SAY NEVER!!!

*****MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ON THIS INSIDE INFORMATION GAME TODAY!!!!**********

WWW.**************.COM

HOW CAN YOU GO WRONG!!!
    NEVER SAY NEVER!!!

Comment

stop fucken lying to people...........inside INFO game lost yesterday .........why in the fuck do u wanna come on here and say that u are 11-0 in those games u fucken piece of shit!

Comment

thanks man, looks like there banning you everywhere for your b.s

see i know who you are, and you never have anything positive to say. yea he's now 11-2 oh well eh?. do yourself a favour and me one to. don't buy his stuff and bitch on every board because i see you negative comments everywhere and some of the Mods on the forums don't wanna see your crap.

i post all wins and losses, and if you look this is a copy and paste job. hope you didn't lose your shirt cause gambling is for men not babies
        NEVER SAY NEVER!!!

Comment

u lying piece of shit...........if u told the truth i would more than respect u.....0-11 or 11-0........just tell the truth........

funny thing is I never heard of any 'inside information' game from any fucken unionman until last week but u somehow managed to say that he was 11-0.............get fucken legitimate and maybe someone will respect u rather than try to expose u for the fraud that u are punk

Comment

coachk get a life will ya.. BANNED FROM THE **...********..*********, LIKE SHUT YOUR TRAP, YOU LOST LIKE WE LOST. AND WHEN HE WENT 2-0 LAST WEEK WHERE WERE YOU, IF WE ALL WON THERE WOULD BE NO BOOKS.

BETTING HAS NO ROOM FOR SORE LOSERS, IF YOU CANT TAKE LOSING YOUR IN THE WRONG GAME. SO STOP THE CRYING

OR YOU'LL GET THE UNIONMAN BAN!!!!!!!!
            NEVER SAY NEVER!!!

Comment

I got Banned yesterday from the Best damn sports forum.. All i did was ask if this guy they call ACE won his 5 * play and i was gone!! I have reason to believe he lost what do you think..

Comment

probably man, lol sorry to here that.

the unionman got waxed this weekend and i mean waxed,

but the last thing i wanna hear is someone bitching at me when i lost a bundle too, shit i even lost my own plays tonite.

i guess it comes with the posts. and some times there are mistakes in the posts, the other day his 5000* plays said 22-11 when it should have said 24-11, but no one blinked an eye, these things happen nd some times the posts come b4 the games go final, so if i post it b4 the game goes final win or lose..well then im not trying to cheat you, man don't buy his stuff then. just trying to help out.

Thanks
                NEVER SAY NEVER!!!

Comment

Working...
                X