No announcement yet.

Free Service To Everyone All This Week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Service To Everyone All This Week!

Free Service To Everyone All This Week!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got my ass handed to me on Notre Dame last night so the rest of this week is FREE To everyone. Go to PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping! and sign up for a FREE account and you will recieve the rest of this week absolutely Free of charge. We are 12-4 75% in the NCAA Tournament. Free week at PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping!

opinion Penguins ML
    Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

Will you wash my car?

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      Will you wash my car?
      You're a dipshit already. Hey KB, who does Oklahoma play this Saturday? Oh wait, you're a dipshit.

Everybody else, my play is Below and as always, Good Luck to all.

Today's Power Play of The Day is
      Our money management plan is very simple:
      We play each Power Play at equal unit value.

Sport: NBA

Dallas Mavericks(-5) Over
      Miami Heat

Game time: 5:30:00 PM (PST)

Comment

Choked Last Night on Dallas -5. No Play today due to light schedule. Be back tomorrow with a nice card. BOL to all. PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping!

opinion NHL Montreal ML

Comment

Looks like you should stick to washing cars as your picks stink worse than my nuts after a marathon session with your sister

Comment

KB, how does Blake Griffin Matchup this weekend against Villanova? Do you think Oklahoma will cover? Oh wait, they choked the BCS Title game which should have never been them anyway and they got their ass handed to them last week by UNC so I suggest you get a clue instead of being the BC Clown that you are. Everyone else today's plays are below and as always Good Luck.

Our money management plan is very simple:
            We play each Power Play at equal unit value.

Boston Celtics(-4.5) Over
            Atlanta Hawks

Game time: 4:30:00 PM (PST)

Orlando Magic(-3.5) Over
            Clevland Cavaliers

Game time: 5:00:00 PM (PST)

Portland Trailblazers(-5) Over
            Oklahoma City Thunder

Game time: 5:00:00 PM (PST)

Los Angeles Lakers(-5.5) Over
            Houston Rockets

Game time: 7:30:00 PM (PST)

New Orleans Hornets(-3.5) Over
            Golden State Warriors

Game time: 7:30:00 PM (PST)

PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping!

Comment

Your sister complained of getting one of my ass hairs stuck in her teeth as she was giving my brown star a good cleansing. I guess when these picks bomb, I'll give you a little cash on the side to wax my cheeks and in between. I'll make sure it's good and clean for you again

Comment

You're teenage redneck rhetoric is played out son. Stop acting like you are 14 and ILLEGAL to bet on sports dumbass. Oh who does Blake Griffin guard this weekend? Thabeet or Hansbrough? Do you think it will be a good matchup??

opinion Blackhawks ML NHL

Comment

Looks like you should stick to washing cars as your picks stink worse than my nuts after a marathon session with your sister

Freaking funny
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

Your sister complained of getting one of my ass hairs stuck in her teeth as she was giving my brown star a good cleansing. I guess when these picks bomb, I'll give you a little cash on the side to wax my cheeks and in between. I'll make sure it's good and clean for you again

Maybe he can get you some lazar hair removal for your star so his sis doesnt have to gag on them
                    [email protected]

Comment

Oh ya, who does "THE VILLE" the #1 overall Seed Play tomorrow?? Oh thats what I thought. Another idiot who is 25-29 for an "awsome winning % of 46%?? Wow you 2 lowlifes are really something. But thats okay. Jackoffs!

opinion Rays +120

Comment

Originally posted by Powerplaypicks View Post
                        Oh ya, who does "THE VILLE" the #1 overall Seed Play tomorrow?? Oh thats what I thought. Another idiot who is 25-29 for an "awsome winning % of 46%?? Wow you 2 lowlifes are really something. But thats okay. Jackoffs!

opinion Rays +120
                        the ville is playing oklahoma

no one is hiring you or wants your free losing picks
                        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post

Maybe he can get you some lazar hair removal for your star so his sis doesnt have to gag on them
                          Perhaps I should help you guys out!?!?!?!
                          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Powerplaypicks View Post
                            You're teenage redneck rhetoric is played out son. Stop acting like you are 14 and ILLEGAL to bet on sports dumbass. Oh who does Blake Griffin guard this weekend? Thabeet or HanXXXough? Do you think it will be a good matchup??

opinion Blackhawks ML NHL

I'd be pissed off too knowing my kin was swallowing cum by the gallons and enjoying it too. That girl definitely gets her protein, I'll give her that

P.S. My wheels need shining. Ten bucks a wheel. That ought to get you a little rock to get you through the weekend. At least keep you occupied while holding up your cardboard sign.

Comment

This is good theater....

Hey PP, I think you owe JC and KB for bumping your thread. This is getting more views than your threads have in the past 2 years. Any publicity is good publicity.

KAZ
                              [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Working...
                              X