NBA Comp For Friday!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Comp For Friday!!!

A nice little 1-0 night last night as I had the Cavs +10. Tonight I'm looking to get back on track with my service plays as I have 4 of them ready for you right now. November is right around the and I'm really looking forward to a huge month. Let's get get a head start on it, together. I like those 4 plays so much that if I don't hit at least 3 of them then you get the first week of November's NBA selections absolutely free.

In CFB, my week is already off to a good start with yesterday's 2-0 sweep. My two free plays I posted at Lucky Leprechaun Sports won as Boise State crushed BYU 50-12 and North Texas beat Troy State 21-0. That all sets up my College Game of the Year, which goes Saturday. This game is so big and im so confident it will win that I will give you the rest of the college season plus my bowl package absolutely free, if it losses. The price of this play is $30.00 and will be available by saturday morning at 9 am. Hope to see you then.

visit www.luckyleprechaunsports.com for all this and more, including my NBA preview, plus my other free play on the day.

Today's NBA Comp Play
    Chicago/ Atlanta UNDER 184

GOOD LUCK TODAY!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Owner
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
Working...
X