Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free NCAA Tournament play 4-1 so far t.y.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free NCAA Tournament play 4-1 so far t.y.

On Friday the free pick is on Cornell at 3pm eastern.Look for Missouri to be a little flat off there big 12 championship win over Baylor.Cornell comes in at 11-0 ats the last few years after scoring 60 or less in there last game.When playing teams who score 77 or more per game Cornell s 12-3 ats.On Friday I have 3 BIG tournament level 5 system plays in the tournaments and the nba which has also been hot will be on the late report, contact at [email protected] for those.Through the first few days of the tournaments I am 4-1 in the tournaments so far and up well over 1O0 units in hoops on the year, documented at the monitor.Back Cornell as the Free play on Friday.bol GC WHILE OTHERES TELL YOU HOW GREAT THERE RECORDS ARE,MY CLIENTS JUST CHECK THEM AND SEE THE PROOF AT THE MONITOR-IN THIS INDUSTRY HONESTY IS PRICELESS.

On Friday night just one nba system play and 1 ncaa touranment level 5 system winner.The nba systems call for this dog to win outright.Get the play and the full analysis.Contact at [email protected]----THANKYOU TO THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN JUMPING ON, I WILL CONTINUE TO WORK HARD TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST QUALITY DOCUMENTED PLAYS AVAILABLE. free play over ny-sac- BOL GC-

Comment

Working...
    X