Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Week to Everyone Continues at Powerplaywins.com! No Excuses!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A 5-3-1 Day yesterday for +1.7 units so that makes us 5-6-1 for the week for a minus 1.6 units

Today's Play

Today's Power Play of The Day is
    Our money management plan is very simple:
    We play each Power Play at equal unit value.

www.powerplaywins.com

Sport: NCAAB

USC(-2.5) Over
    BOSTON COLLEGE

Game time: 4:00:00 PM (PST)
    Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

Comment

Nice winner on USC Last night! Below you will find today's Power Play of the Day.

PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping!

Today's Power Play of The Day isOur money management plan is very simple: We play each Power Play at equal unit value.

Sport: NCAAB OKLAHOMA(-6.5)
      Over
      MICHIGAN Game time: 2:30:00 PM (PST)

Comment

Another winner on Oklahoma today! 7-1 NCAA tournament, 0-3 NIT and 0-2 NBA (7-6-1 total) this FREE week but My NCAA tourney picks are 7-1!!!

opinion Penguins over NHL

Comment

Originally posted by Powerplaypicks View Post
          Mavskidd, I sell my picks because they [B]win[B] over time. You don't have to buy them if you don't like. Why not play them and sell them if I can win year in and year out? Why not?
          You are dancing around the question still, if you don't want to answer it, just say you don't want to answer it. The question is if they WIN, which you say they do, then why can't you make your living WINNING,and not SELLING? The question is simply:
          If they win, why not play them yourself, win, and not have to sell?
          "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
            You are dancing around the question still, if you don't want to answer it, just say you don't want to answer it. The question is if they WIN, which you say they do, then why can't you make your living WINNING,and not SELLING? The question is simply:
            If they win, why not play them yourself, win, and not have to sell?
            Cash Money. People come back to me because I can win them money! Don't knock me til you try me for a good month. Mavskidd, thats why I sell them because I can. If you want to try them for a month its $99. That aint a zit on a cow's ass for any decent sports investor to come up with. Its a supplemental income to go with my bets. You dig?

Comment

Originally posted by Powerplaypicks View Post
              Cash Money. People come back to me because I can win them money! Don't knock me til you try me for a good month. Mavskidd, thats why I sell them because I can. If you want to try them for a month its $99. That aint a zit on a cow's ass for any decent sports investor to come up with. Its a supplemental income to go with my bets. You dig?
              Please don't ask me if I dig. I am not a sports investor, I do NOT do this for a living, and I will not try your service for $99, and here's why:

Your members pay you $99 a month. Say you have 25 members (who knows?)......... that's $2500 a month, correct? Now here's where I'm not buying what anyone else is selling. You are making $2500 a month GUARANTEED!!! Whether your picks win or lose, it doesn't matter to you because you are collecting no matter what. Your "clients" however, do not have such a guarantee, and so their paying for picks from a person who isn't too concerned about whether they win or lose. Now do you understand where I am coming from?

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                Please don't ask me if I dig. I am not a sports investor, I do NOT do this for a living, and I will not try your service for $99, and here's why:

Your members pay you $99 a month. Say you have 25 members (who knows?)......... that's $2500 a month, correct? Now here's where I'm not buying what anyone else is selling. You are making $2500 a month GUARANTEED!!! Whether your picks win or lose, it doesn't matter to you because you are collecting no matter what. Your "clients" however, do not have such a guarantee, and so their paying for picks from a person who isn't too concerned about whether they win or lose. Now do you understand where I am coming from?

Mavskidd, I have almost 200 clients with around 150 paying customers. I do not win everyday obviously I started this week out shitty as hell but if I didn't win over the course of time, wouldn't they just quit coming back to me? They come back because I make them money over time. Some don't come back because they have awful money management skills. I play my games everyday. When they lose I lose. God bless you and good luck.

Comment

hey Mavs are you sure you are a New Yorker? You sound like a lil bitch with this whole thing. Stop fuckin around with other people if you aint got nuttin good to say. I dont know this guy either but goddamn I would chill out... Your question was answered days ago asshole. Stop all this bullshit. You're acting like a moron...

Comment

Originally posted by STEVEWINS View Post
                    hey Mavs are you sure you are a New Yorker? You sound like a lil bitch with this whole thing. Stop fuckin around with other people if you aint got nuttin good to say. I dont know this guy either but goddamn I would chill out... Your question was answered days ago asshole. Stop all this bullshit. You're acting like a moron...
                    #1. Where I'm from has nothing to do with anything.

#2. WHO ASKED YOU???? I'm having a simple conversation about the motivation behind a sports service. I wasn't rude in the least, he made his point, I made mine.

#3. My question was not answered days ago, friend, I asked the original question and he posted a list of plays in reply to me, that was not answer, tonight he answered me. So your quote "Your question was answered days ago asshole." is way off base.

#4. I'm not acting like a moron???? I'm having a conversation about a gambling based service, on a sports gambling website, if he didn't like it all he has to do is say so, or even ignore me. To me, it looks like he doesn't have a problem with my questions, so I don't know why you do. If you don't want to read our conversation, no one is making you.

#5. Read the above 4 things I wrote, and note how to civilly talk to someone with out cursing at them and shooting profanities left, right, and backwards. Because, and this is a fact, talking the way you do over the Internet, to a complete stranger, makes you the one who is "acting like a moron."

Comment

I'm sure I'm not the only one in this forum who thinks you are acting like a bitch. End of story ok. Say what you like after this about me, I will not even bother to reply anymore. Be a man. People starts services to make money you dumb fuck. what else you wanna know. Bottom line here is you just wanna fuck with people.

Comment

Tell me how I am acting like a bitch. Please explain it to me. I love when people do the "say what you want I'm not talking to you anymore", that's simply your way of getting in the "last word." BE A MAN????? I'm not the one throwing around curse words at somebody over the internet, your vocabulary and manner is that of a 12 year old.

I asked a question, pressed a little for the answer, and got one. This is a SPORTS GAMBLING FORUM, sometimes people have questions, and other people give answers. Sometimes people would like to know a little more, and then they DISCUSS. I wanted to know about the motivations behind a successful service, because it seemed to me if you were successful you could simply play your own picks. If you read the posts, you would see my point.

You don't know what you are talking about, and if you don't like people discussing a difference in opinion or idea, you don't have to read it. Please take your 12 posts, which mainly consist of trouble causing and complaining, and shut up.

Comment

Today's Power Play of The Day is
                          Our money management plan is very simple:
                          We play each Power Play at equal unit value.

Sport: NCAAB

MISSOURI(-3.5) Over
                          MARQUETTE

Game time: 1:30:00 PM (PST)

Comment

Lucky winner on Missouri -3.5 after they played a GREAT 1st half. Thats now 8-1 on the NCAA Tournament Power Play Picks.

This week's Tally
                            Ncaa Tournament 8-1
                            NIT 0-3
                            NBA 0-2

Thanks Guys for following or not. Go to PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping! and get the monthly for just $99.

opinion Flyers over the total

Comment

Working...
                            X