Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Week is FREE To Everyone! No Excuses!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Week is FREE To Everyone! No Excuses!

This Week is FREE TO Everyone! No Excuses!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go to PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping! and sign up for a FREE account and recieve all our plays this week FREE OF CHarge! Sign up for F R E E account at PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping!

opinion NHL Devils ML
    Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

I dont understand...if you're giving them all out for free why not just post em on here for free instead of making people sign up....just makes no sense.

Comment

If it's free-post it so everyone can track you- if you do good it's free advertising-then people will want to sign up with you-or do you want to spam my email

Comment

Originally posted by 808wood View Post
        If it's free-post it so everyone can track you- if you do good it's free advertising-then people will want to sign up with you-or do you want to spam my email
        Guys, I don't SPAM ANYONE! Never ever! If you would like to sign up for F R E E, I would love for you to do so. If not, thats okay too. The reason I prefer you to sign up at the site is so that you can see that our picks are emailed to you in timely manner. Once you try our service over an extended time and see that we are one of the FINEST Handicappers out there, you will love the service. Good Luck guys.
        Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

Comment

Now we're back to Ogarza's point. If you stated in your 11:27am post that you were going to post your free picks today @ 6pm (as an example), don't you think members &/or guests would check your picks out? Wouldn't that still be "in (a) timely manner"? There's no reason to sign up. If they're truly free and you want to attract new clients, why force them to have to do anything? I don't get it either............

Comment

Working...
          X