JmkWinners.com 5 Huge plays going Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JmkWinners.com 5 Huge plays going Today

Sunday Card 5 Private Plays up for Sunday 2 huge NCAABB plays. And 3 Huge NBA Plays. Hitting over 60% in my college plays,and hitting 58% in my NBA plays...Overall 58%. Won SEC Tournament GOY yesterday on Mississippi State that's 5-1 on my big plays releases. Pick a plan that best fits you and come out on top. Guarantee Profit or your Money back......

Guarantee Profit or your money back......

Special Offers:

PURCHASE: 1 WEEK WORTH OF PICKS FOR $69.99 GET 3 EXTRA DAYS
    PURCHASE: 1 MONTH WORTH OF PICKS FOR $225 GET 5 EXTRA DAYS(36 DAYS)
    PURCHASE: 1 DAY ACCESS OF PICKS FOR $25 GET 1 EXTRA DAY
    Purchase: 1 Weekend Access for 29.99 Get the Week worth of picks for free after the weekend.
    March Madness Access: All plays including NBA,NCAABB and MLB (regular season) for $110 (March 19th to April 6th)

*Early Bird Baseball Package: Whole Season for only $220 Regular Price of $500 you save $280
    Half of Season till the All Star Game for $120 Regular Price of $250 you save $130
    *This special Offer is only till March 30th*

Free Play: Lakers/Dallas Under the total

JmkWinners.com

Special Offer for bettorschat members

Register and sign up for on my plans and after your first purchase plan expires you will get the same plan for free the next time. So for example if you bought the weeks worth for 69.99 it will start today and end next sunday. Starting that Monday you will receive a free weeks worth of plays.

Signing up is real easy, there's no email spamming no phone calls if you want you can put 1234567 as your phone number. You don't have to worry about getting spammed.

Thanks and Good Luck

JmkWinners.com

Comment

Originally posted by jmkwinners View Post
      Register and sign up for on my plans and after your first purchase plan expires you will get the same plan for free the next time. So for example if you bought the weeks worth for 69.99 it will start today and end next sunday. Starting that Monday you will receive a free weeks worth of plays.

Signing up is real easy, there's no email spamming no phone calls if you want you can put 1234567 as your phone number. You don't have to worry about getting spammed.

Thanks and Good Luck

JmkWinners.com
      Comp play with each post

Comment

Working...
      X