Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got My ASS Kicked on Cincinnatti So Wednesday is FREE TO ALL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got My ASS Kicked on Cincinnatti So Wednesday is FREE TO ALL!

I got My ASS Kicked on Cincinnatti So Wednesday is FREE TO ALL!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had an awful selection last night as we lost with a piss poor Cincinnatti performance against lowly So Fla. We are giving away tonight's Power Play FREE TO ALL. Go to PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping! and sign up for a FREE Account and the pick will be emailed to everyone. No excuses when we lose. FREE WEDNESDAY PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping!

opinion only RED Wings ML
    Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

You are trying to get me banned with a thread title like that

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      You are trying to get me banned with a thread title like that
      KB, today's free so sign up for a FREE Account and the Game will be emailed to you once it is loaded up FREE Of Charge. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for the offer, but I'll either cap games myself today or follow one of the many free cappers we have here at the site who won't haggle me with emails or charge for picks

Comment

Bump

Opinion Only Tulsa -9 cbb

PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping! for our FREE Power Play Of The Day. Sign up for a FREE ACCOUNT today for Everyone and anyone. BOL

Comment

Congrats to all those who Signed up For Our FREE Winning Play of The Day on the Rockets +8.5! PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping! is your one stop for winning sports picks.

opinion MLB Tigers -130 ML

Comment

Working...
            X