Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBB Bailout Play Cashes! Here is My Huge Play of the Day for Monday - ALWAYS FREE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBB Bailout Play Cashes! Here is My Huge Play of the Day for Monday - ALWAYS FREE!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW TODAY'S ENTIRE CARD INCLUDING MY KNOCKOUT PUNCH OF THE DAY - ALWAYS FREE - NO GIMMICKS

FIRST PLAY FOR TODAY IS GEORGIA SOUTHERN +6 (CBB)

GOOD LUCK PLAYERS!
    sigpic
    Wishing Everyone Continued Success!
    J.R. Stevens ("Smooth44")

I feal better about my Notre Dame pick since you picked Villanova.... And i watched your video, no one is one Notre Dame right now are you serious? Everyone is all over Villanova thinking they are a great team...but they do not play well on the road, and Notre Dame has been great at home...so crongrats on that losing pick you have tonight.

Comment

One thing I do know is Villanova is better than Notre Dame. Period!
      sigpic

Comment

I stand corrected... good call

Comment

This game was too easy! You had Nova coming off a bad home loss in a game where Reynolds was held to 2 for 10 from the floor and only 12 points. Reynolds is a big gamer and you just had to know he would come out motivated to redeem himself for that performance. And knowing that Nova is 9-0 (now 10-0) when he scores 18 or more points made this bet too hard to pass up, especially with how horrible the Irish are on the defensive end. And just like I cited in my video this bet really wasn't about Nova versus the Irish but rather whether, or not, Reynolds could score 18 or more points. I have no idea why people continue to place stock in Notre Dame! They have zero depth or inside game. Defending and beating this team is so easy - take away the open look from beyond the arc and it's lights out! Nova is solid and if they can figure out a way to keep the legs fresh come tourney time they could be dangerous.

Today is a new day - good luck to all!
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X