Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100* WON Again from Frank Santilli! 100* College Hoops BIG MONEY Play Tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100* WON Again from Frank Santilli! 100* College Hoops BIG MONEY Play Tonight!

100* WON Again from Frank Santilli! 100* College Hoops BIG MONEY Play Tonight!

SportsAction365.com FREE PICKS Newsletter for Tuesday, February 17, 2009
    WIN with Frank "BIG MONEY" Santilli and the Nation's #1 Sports Service!
    Free NBA Picks - College Basketball Picks, NBA Predictions, March Madness Picks | Phone: Toll-Free 1-866-222-8848

FREE COLLEGE BASKETBALL WINNER
    2/17/09
    Maryland @ Clemson
    Prediction: OVER 144
    Time: 7:30 PM EST

SportsAction365.com - World Champion Handicapper Frank "Big Money" Santilli and the Nation's #1 Sports Service(77% 100* WINNERS Last 5 Yrs)!!

Another Satisfied Client: "I just want to thank you for all the winners and sound money management advice. I can't say enough about the professional way you guys conduct your service. I will be recommending your service to a lot of my friends and colleagues who also use sports services. Keep the winners coming!" - William C. from Bal Harbour, FL

A $100 Unit/Player has Averaged $167,985 the Last 5 Years playing ALL of Frank Santilli's 100* and 75* Plays!

TUESDAY 2/17/09 HEADLINES: Frank "BIG MONEY" Santilli WON his 100* College Hoops play last night on Texas A&M +2 in BLOWOUT fashion! Frank has his HIGHLY ANTICIPATED 100* COLLEGE BASKETBALL HIGH ROLLER BIG MONEY PLAY Today! Frank is ready to CRUSH the Vegas Odds once again today with one of his HIGHEST-RATED NBA and College Basketball Cards of the Year! Read below for info on BIG Frank's legendary 100* COLLEGE BASKETBALL HIGH ROLLER BIG MONEY GUARANTEED WINNER Today plus TWO LATE INFO 200* NBA and COLLEGE BASKETBALL HIGH ROLLER BIG MONEY WINNERS(If you move more than $250 a game, than you don't want to miss these plays)!

SportsAction365.com
    WIN with Frank "BIG MONEY" Santilli and the Nation's #1 Sports Service!
    Free NBA Picks - College Basketball Picks, NBA Predictions, March Madness Picks | Phone: Toll-Free 1-866-222-8848
Working...
X