Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Powerplaywins.com 4-0 this week! 20-5 last 25 days!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powerplaywins.com 4-0 this week! 20-5 last 25 days!

Simply put, we are on fire with our Play of the Day selections after another win last night on Utah St. We are 20-5 (80%) our last 25 days. Nobody is better and for how LOW are prices are, you have NO excuse if you are not winning. Go to www.powerplaywins.com and get the monthly package for just $99 and start building that bankroll for BASEBALL, THE absolute BEST Sport to make money in. Baseball and Basketball are the 2 biggest money makers. Don't be fooled. www.powerplaywins.com

opinion NHL Stars -165 ML
    Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

Your site is down

Comment

My site is up and running. What are you talking about?? PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping!

Comment

Originally posted by Powerplaypicks View Post
        My site is up and running. What are you talking about?? PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping!

there is a delay in connecting to your page. I just clicked on the link and it wouldnt come up.

go call on the election btw...........

i was 1000 percent wrong!

Comment

Wow. You're right Musclemann, it is a slow connection. That Damn Go Daddy.

Comment

Maybe you didn't pay the bill

Comment

Originally posted by jbaker1564 View Post
              Maybe you didn't pay the bill
              Condo paid for, no car payment. email payments via paypal to [email protected] while I check the site. $15 daily Guarantee or $99 for the monthly.

opinion Red Wings PL

Comment

Working...
              X