Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $$$ Bet of The Day Wed Feb 04 $$$

MrMartingale.com presents....
    Complementary play for today is Dallas -3.5 against Portland in NBA. Finally coach has let Kidd run the offence (ince the game against golden state) and dallas is thriving well and slowly creeping up the standings. This line is very low, because Portland is on fire lately. However, they played lot of weak or banged up teams lately. The line should be atleast -6.5 for dallas. Yesterday the complimentary play won again easily as dallas beat calgary 3-1 in nhl. Now the posted complimentary plays in this forum are 2-0 and we will go for 3-0 tonight with Dallas -3.5 against Portland in NBA.

The bet of the day from MrMartingale.com won easily yesterday as NY Islanders put away tampay bay in NHL. Mrmartingale.com's bet of the day week runs from Thursday to Wednesday, so the new week starts today. Get a hand on next week plays by going to MrMartingale.com

Bet of The Day Records

Since September 2006 and Last Updated on January 28, 2009

Group A: All spread and totals with standard -110 (1.91) Odds
    205-109-12 (65.28%) +77.55 Units

Group B: All other totals and moneylines
    162-109-5 (59.78%) +71.57 units

Overall: Both group A & B together
    367-218-17 (62.74%) +149.12 Units

MrMartingale.com

-----some thing extra for the bored minds-----

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too
    Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
    i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod ... Read Moreare, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! EAT PSUSY AND LVIE FOR EEVR! If yuor biran atcaluly bleong in the top 55 precnet, porve taht you can uesdnatdrd tihs by relpynig smotehnig to tihs thread!

cool eh?
    Last edited by ltcast2; 02-04-2009, 02:43 PM.

I udernoostd it prefetcly...i eevn udernoostd wehn u msisplled "offense" in yuor cmop paly...

Comment

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. The ohetr 45 sgin up wtih oru sreveic plyas

cool eh?[/QUOTE]

Makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. The ohetr 45 sgin up wtih oru sreveic plyas

cool eh?

Makes sense
        Well its somewhat right. The 45 percent who cant read that probably cant cap their games and win in sports betting. So they will need help of a winning capper like me...

Originally posted by ogarza View Post
        I udernoostd it prefetcly...i eevn udernoostd wehn u msisplled "offense" in yuor cmop paly...
        Offence is not a misspell. Only in Us its offense....everywhere else its offence.

--

Another complimentary play...Colorado +5.5 against Nebraska.

Comment

Working...
        X