the Recession Isn't All Bad---Wayne Root Goes Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the Recession Isn't All Bad---Wayne Root Goes Under

I have it on good authority Wayne Root, whose company was bought for pennies last year out of likely bankruptcy, has fired his entire staff and shutdown his sleazy boiler room operation.

Root will try to sell picks solely on the internet with his one employee, Hollis Barnhart. Barnhart has made picks under Root's name for 15 years. Root did some football; Barnhart did the rest.

They are now all that's left. No more slimy calls 25 times a day; Root is virtually finished.

Do you have any articles with the Root sad story quotes?

Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

This isn't out yet......but if you want to track the woes of this huckster, check out pink sheet stock GWIN or GWIN.OB operating aka Winning Edge, Inc.

Comment

He actually semi talks about this on his website. Doesn't say why but says there won't be any salesmen or calls anymore. But he does say that Hollis and Wayne are going to be releasing games yet. I wonder what all his handicappers are going to do after this?
        Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsrmylife View Post
          He actually semi talks about this on his website. Doesn't say why but says there won't be any salesmen or calls anymore. But he does say that Hollis and Wayne are going to be releasing games yet. I wonder what all his handicappers are going to do after this?
          Prolly go back to selling crack on the streets where the lowlife scumbags came from.

Comment

There were and maybe still are rumors that he as under state and federal investigation for illegal stock activities and manipulation with his company Winning Edge.
            The stock(formerl gwni and then wned) is now worth zero,and stories have it that he ran it into the ground for his own financial gain.

Comment

This guy has plenty of

Comment

Working...
              X