Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maryland Outright! Here is my CFB Game of the Week for Wednesday! (Early Start)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maryland Outright! Here is my CFB Game of the Week for Wednesday! (Early Start)

Winning Sports Plays

Guaranteed CFB Game of the Week!

Guaranteed Plays are 9-2 L11 after Maryland won outright. My side plays are now 12-5 so far this Bowl Season!

DON'T FORGET THE ACTION STARTS EARLY TODAY!

Folks, I have a huge card on tap for today and you will not want to miss out! $20 gets you all top-rated selections including my CFB GAME OF THE WEEK! Even better! I GUARANTEE you win my CFB GAME OF THE WEEK and if you don't I will give you A 100% REFUND immediately! That's right! If I don't win my CFB GAME OF THE WEEK you will get YOUR MONEY BACK IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE GAME ENDS! That's one MONSTER WINNER to pound your man with absolutely no risk! So what are you waiting for? The action starts early so don't delay! Simply click here now to get on board!!

Wishing everyone continued success in the New Year!
    ~SMOOTH44

Free Play: North Texas +1 (CBB)
    sigpic
    Wishing Everyone Continued Success!
    J.R. Stevens ("Smooth44")

It was ugly but Oregon State got it done as my Game of the Week. Here is my late PAID TOP-RATED play for tonight which is only being distributed publicly at BettorsChat!!

LSU +4/ML +145 (SPLIT WAGER)
    Certain SEC bowl dogs (LSU) of more than 2 points are a PERFECT 10-0 ATS since 1980 when playing an ACC opponent on less than 36 days rest, covering by an average of 19 pts/gm and winning SU 9 times!! Certain SEC bowl dogs (LSU) of more than 2 points are a PERFECT 15-0 ATS since 2004 when playing a BCS opponent, winning SU 12 times!!

Wishing everyone a Happy New year!
    sigpic
    Wishing Everyone Continued Success!
    J.R. Stevens ("Smooth44")

Comment

happy new year buddy and gl
      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Good luck on LSU. I'm on them for 10 units

Comment

Working...
        X