X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junkmans steam wins again now 17-5 ytd free comp inside

JUNKMAN SPORTS DAILY COMP CORNER
    EACH AND EVERYDAY I WILL BRING YOU A FREE WINNER RIGHT HERE
    BEFORE I GET TO TODAYS FREE WINNER DO NOT FORGET GUYS MY STEAN SERVICE IS ON FIRE 17-5 FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL COMBINED YTD WITH ANOTHER NICE WINNER LAST NIGHT ON
    WEBER STATE -1

FOR RATES AND DETAILS DROP ME A LINE I HAVE A HUGE GAME GOING TONIGHT IN BASKETBALL AND IT IS YOURS FREE THAT RIGHT
    FREE
    JUST DROP ME AN E-MAIL TO [email protected] AND LET ME KNOW YOU HEARD THIS AT GAMBLING IQ AND IT WILL BE SENT OUT AT 6:00 P.M. EASTERN FREE OF CHARGE
    ALSO BOWL GAMES ARE CLOSE DO NOT FORGET
    JUNKMAN SPORTS

LETS GO BOWLING

THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL BOWL SEASON AND NFL PLAYOFFS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER AND WHO WOULD YOU LIKE WORKING FOR YOU THIS BOWL SEASON?

I THINK YOU WOULD WANT THE PERSON WHO IS IN
    2nd PLACE AT THE WORLD WIDE BET JAM PICK 15 CONTEST

THAT'S RIGHT JUNKMAN IS IN 2nd PLACE AND WANTS YOU TO JOIN HIM IN THE FINAL RUN FOR THE GOLD

YOU CAN GET THE REST OF THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON INCLUDING ALL BOWL GAMES. EVERYTHING BETWEEN THE DAY YOU SIGN UP, ALL BOWL GAMES, ALL NFL SELECTIONS AND EVEN BASKETBALL AND HOCKEY PLAYS UP TO AND INCLUDING THE SUPERBOWL FOR ONLY

$399**

THAT'S RIGHT ONLY $399 FOR ALMOST 2 MONTHS OF FOOTBALL SELECTIONS.
    **Inclusive of Football, Basketball and Hockey selections

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE MAKE PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL TO
    [email protected]

DROP US AN EMAIL AT [email protected]

WITH ANY QUESTIONS AND AS ALWAYS OTHER
    PAYMENT AGREEMENTS CAN BE MADE.

WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.

ASK US ABOUT OUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE FOR ALL SEASONAL AND ANNUAL SERVICE PACKAGES.

Ok lets get at tonight’s comp winner and do not forget back here on Saturday with another comp play

Looking at nights full NBA card lets look at the

Atlanta at Miami match-up

Atlanta
    Hawks are 4-9 ATS in their last 13 vs. NBA Southeast. Hawks are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600. Hawks are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5. Hawks are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games following a S.U. loss. Hawks are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games as a road underdog

Miami
    Heat are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 Friday games. Heat are 11-3 ATS in their last 14 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than .400. Heat are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 home games vs. a team with a losing road record. Heat are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 vs. NBA Southeast. Heat are 9-4 ATS in their last 13 games following a ATS loss

Head to Head
    Hawks are 7-19 ATS in the last 26 meetings. Hawks are 2-11 ATS in the last 13 meetings in Miami.

Comp play for 12-11-08 take the Heat

BOL

JUNKMAN SPORTS DAILY COMP CORNER
    EACH AND EVERYDAY I WILL BRING YOU A FREE WINNER RIGHT HERE
    BEFORE I GET TO TODAYS FREE WINNER DO NOT FORGET GUYS MY STEAN SERVICE IS ON FIRE 17-5 FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL COMBINED YTD WITH ANOTHER NICE WINNER LAST NIGHT ON
    WEBER STATE -1

FOR RATES AND DETAILS DROP ME A LINE I HAVE A HUGE GAME GOING TONIGHT IN BASKETBALL AND IT IS YOURS FREE THAT RIGHT
    FREE
    JUST DROP ME AN E-MAIL TO [email protected] AND LET ME KNOW YOU HEARD THIS AT GAMBLING IQ AND IT WILL BE SENT OUT AT 6:00 P.M. EASTERN FREE OF CHARGE
    ALSO BOWL GAMES ARE CLOSE DO NOT FORGET
    JUNKMAN SPORTS

LETS GO BOWLING

THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL BOWL SEASON AND NFL PLAYOFFS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER AND WHO WOULD YOU LIKE WORKING FOR YOU THIS BOWL SEASON?

I THINK YOU WOULD WANT THE PERSON WHO IS IN
    2nd PLACE AT THE WORLD WIDE BET JAM PICK 15 CONTEST

THAT'S RIGHT JUNKMAN IS IN 2nd PLACE AND WANTS YOU TO JOIN HIM IN THE FINAL RUN FOR THE GOLD

YOU CAN GET THE REST OF THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON INCLUDING ALL BOWL GAMES. EVERYTHING BETWEEN THE DAY YOU SIGN UP, ALL BOWL GAMES, ALL NFL SELECTIONS AND EVEN BASKETBALL AND HOCKEY PLAYS UP TO AND INCLUDING THE SUPERBOWL FOR ONLY

$399**

THAT'S RIGHT ONLY $399 FOR ALMOST 2 MONTHS OF FOOTBALL SELECTIONS.
    **Inclusive of Football, Basketball and Hockey selections

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE MAKE PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL TO
    [email protected]

DROP US AN EMAIL AT [email protected]

WITH ANY QUESTIONS AND AS ALWAYS OTHER
    PAYMENT AGREEMENTS CAN BE MADE.

WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.

ASK US ABOUT OUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE FOR ALL SEASONAL AND ANNUAL SERVICE PACKAGES.

Ok lets get at tonight’s comp winner and do not forget back here on Saturday with another comp play

Looking at nights full NBA card lets look at the

Atlanta at Miami match-up

Atlanta
    Hawks are 4-9 ATS in their last 13 vs. NBA Southeast. Hawks are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600. Hawks are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5. Hawks are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games following a S.U. loss. Hawks are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games as a road underdog

Miami
    Heat are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 Friday games. Heat are 11-3 ATS in their last 14 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than .400. Heat are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 home games vs. a team with a losing road record. Heat are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 vs. NBA Southeast. Heat are 9-4 ATS in their last 13 games following a ATS loss

Head to Head
    Hawks are 7-19 ATS in the last 26 meetings. Hawks are 2-11 ATS in the last 13 meetings in Miami.

Comp play for 12-11-08 take the Heat

BOL

Junk

Good luck CrazySkillz!

Comment

Working...
    X