Its 100 % official - lewis has gone service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jack strop View Post
    just signed up with aftermath sportservice last week-he's on a roll-up over 4k with his picks
    this would be a no - no ( promoting services in here )

Comment

Would love to see the 4k plays before they are played then i would say "wow" good luck to him!!!!!\

hope kapt.spark,wayne and the other good cappers don't go pro. Lol
      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        I hear CrazySkillz is looking for a bailout after losing a gazillion units the past 2 days
        KB... youve never seen anyone lose their biggest play of the day 7 days in a row, or 8 days out of 9??

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
          I couldnt give 2 shits what Lewis is doing
          i just gave my toilet 2 shits

Comment

Wow kinda suprised Lewis went tout after the horrible week he had. Fucking Sellout!

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
              Well its official

what pisses me off is that he was trusted with 3000 + emails from members at another site that i mod and he poached these emails and is sending out emails to promote his new site
              Who gives a fuck who gives a shit??? We get it, you are pissed because he used a bunch of email addresses. Is that really that big of a deal? He didn't break into any one's house he fucking sent them an EMAIL. Delete the motherfucker! It's hilarious that someone would get mad that they received some emails lol.

The funnier thing is that you as a mod let all of those people's emails be posted in a thread. You should kick your own ass not Lewis's.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
                Who gives a fuck who gives a shit??? We get it, you are pissed because he used a bunch of email addresses. Is that really that big of a deal? He didn't break into any one's house he fucking sent them an EMAIL. Delete the motherfucker! It's hilarious that someone would get mad that they received some emails lol.

The funnier thing is that you as a mod let all of those people's emails be posted in a thread. You should kick your own ass not Lewis's.

You must be joking??? Unreal

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                  You must be joking??? Unreal
                  I am obviously in the minority here but could really care less about getting some unwanted emails. We are all adults and can decide for ourselves about the service part but GG's beef is with the email addresses. I thought he had already started a thread about it, I could be wrong though.

Comment

I don't care about the e-mails

What I care about is that he came on here a few weeks ago and DENIED HE IS GOING SERVICE.

He's a liar.

Internet liars are a cancer and need to be called out so folks on the web know who is lying and who isn't.

He's no better than Wiz, Chuck or other liars that have been here.

he should have publicly posted he was going service and gone away. No one would have cared. At least not me. Instead, he denied it and kept posting here.

Comment

Originally posted by spark View Post
                      you must be joking??? Unreal
                      the guy is just a complete jackass spark

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post

What I care about is that he came on here a few weeks ago and DENIED HE IS GOING SERVICE.

He's a liar.

Internet liars are a cancer and need to be called out so folks on the web know who is lying and who isn't.

he should have publicly posted he was going service and gone away. No one would have cared. At least not me. Instead, he denied it and kept posting here.

MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                          Hey Pot ... meet kettle
                          Some people appreciate info about scamming frauds and some people don't.
                          Those that don't must not give a shit about people/kids/members getting scammed.

I personally think it's wrong and unacceptable in my world.
                          (I would luv to meet some of those scumbag frauds in person)

They would have a tough time continuing their fraud without fingers.

Comment

I guess the writing was on the wall when he had 13 20*'s last weekend lol. He also posted on another site to someone that was busting his balls that they wouldn't have to worry about his posts much longer. Makes sense now.

Comment

abso fuckin lutely -

Comment

He's a liar.

I was still planning on posting here and havent posted anything on this site to promote it.....I never lied about anything but said that when I got a site up and running I would try the service gig out......A buddy mine said he could do it and so he did and now I picking games and putting them on my own website.....sorry you have a problem with that......the reason I didnt post anything about is that I knew we would have all this drama again for the second time.
                                Follow me @RR_SportsPicks
                                Winning isn't everything it's the only thing!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X