Its 100 % official - lewis has gone service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saints View Post
    nothing against lewis.. but they are better cappers here. i wouldn't pay him a cent in regards to a bet and/or lean from him.

but nonetheless good luck to him.

SHIT...PEOPLE WOULD BE RICH IF THEY JUST FADED ME THE LAST 2 MONTHS

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit View Post
      Just a few thoughts as I read this thread. No offense to anyone but just my reaction.

1) I can appreciate the update on folks, even those that are affected by the economy in a down slide and having to turn to other means to hold on.

2) Lewis took advantage of the addys. OK. That made his decision that more obvious and pissed a few people off. Maybe, he gained something and maybe helped a few folks that need the extra Christmas cash, I mean who doesn't.

Will he be effective in the bowl scene. The past has shown others that tried and most did not fare as well. Seems the post season is quite a different animal.
      But the best to him and his followers.

3) As devils advocate on the scene---GG brings up his other site (hmmm) and that means that he is a bit pissed with Lewis and continues to wage his indifferences by the use of this site. His title and words are bold and desiring of the members here to be brought into the middle of something I sense may be a bit bigger than we are to understand.
      The bigger picture is that he takes the perspective of how you feel about services to exemplify his disdain for Lewis and his actions.
      Carrying the grudge to this site is a slap in the face to the members here and should not be tolerated if this site is to hold to its own ideals.

I BRING IT UP BECAUSE I NEED TO EXPLAIN HOW AND WHAT HAPPENED. WOULD PEOPLE UNDERSTAND OF BELIEVE ME IF I JUST SAID "I HEARD LEWIS STOLE 3,000 EMAILS"

IM BRINGING IT OVER HERE BECAUSE LEWIS IS A LONGTIME MEMBER AND HAD A "FOLLOWING"

IM INFORMING PEOPLE OF HIS DECISION TO CHARGE FOR PICKS...SHOULD I HAVE KEPT T A SECRET ?

ALSO ... GO BACK AND READ THIS THREAD:

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/no...oing-tout.html

READ ALL THE BACKPEDDALING HE DOES. READ HOW MANY TIMES HE APOLOGISES ABOUT POACHING THE EMAIL, SAYS HE WAS WRONG. SO WHY DID A BUNCH OF MEMBERS FROM THE OTHER SITE GET BOMBARDED WITH EMAILS YESTERDAY?

I HAVE NO AGENDA AND I CAN CARE LESS IF LEWIS CHARGES FOR HIS PICKS - THEY WAY HE DID IT IS WHAT BOTHERS ME

SHOWS HIS TRUE CHARACTER IN MY OPINION

Comment

I couldnt give 2 shits what Lewis is doing
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
          I couldnt give 2 shits what Lewis is doing
          right on - -

Except for the fact that he'll be taking money from dumb little kids.

Comment

my locks are far better.
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
              my locks are far better.
              agreed !

Comment

overrated capper IMO. i can tell you who he is taking every week anyways.

and his record is deceiving, as he only really plays 10 and 20*, so his + units are inflated.

Comment

whats the site i have a couple maxed out credit cards he can have......
                  MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

The only Lewis who means anything to me is the Lewis who does the Telethon on Labor Day.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                      my locks are far better.
                      The only service I follow It's a buffet of winners
                      You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

aftermath

just signed up with aftermath sportservice last week-he's on a roll-up over 4k with his picks

Comment

Originally posted by jack strop View Post
                          just signed up with aftermath sportservice last week-he's on a roll-up over 4k with his picks

Comment

Originally posted by jack strop View Post
                            Now that's funny - - -

He's the WORST 'wannabe' tout in the history of touts.
                            (the dumbest moron you'll EVER see attempting to get paid)

The only thing he's won is - 'biggest fraud of the year' -

(I got a feeling that this 'jack strop' guy is just trying to stir some bs)
                            Last edited by FRITO; 12-12-2008, 02:36 PM.

Comment

up 4k fading his plays

Comment

Originally posted by FRITO View Post

(I got a feeling that this 'jack strop' guy is just trying to stir some bs)

Hey Pot ... meet kettle

Comment

Working...
                                X