• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its 100 % official - lewis has gone service

Well its official

lewis has gone service

he has a website up and running

now, i dont have anything against him doing this

if people are too busy to cap their own games and dont see the value of tailing hot free forum posters......

Or just are gullible enough to pay... Then more power to him

I honestly wish him well in his new career path

what pisses me off is that he was trusted with 3000 + emails from members at another site that i mod and he poached these emails and is sending out emails to promote his new site

When I called him out about this right here at BC he was apologetic and admitted that he shouldnt have done this

I guess his apology dosent mean shit because i have recieve hundreds of complaints from members that they are getting bombardrd with emails from lewis concerning his new pay sercice / site

so..again.... No problem with lewis choosing his new path, but its complete bullshit what he did with member emails / apologizing for doing it / and now with his website up and running the peice of shit does it again.

thanks for showing us your true colors lewis

and no !!!!! Im not going to post his new site - seems like he is doing a fine job promoting it himself
    Last edited by GOLDENGREEK; 12-12-2008, 03:34 AM.

I'm not surprised,like you said earlier,why was he getting all those e-mails for.

Comment

Wow I be fked I thought Lewis was a good dude.

Comment

lewis is a good guy but when push come to shove and u need money people do crazy things...............wow
        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

nothing against lewis.. but they are better cappers here. i wouldn't pay him a cent in regards to a bet and/or lean from him.

but nonetheless good luck to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints View Post
            nothing against lewis.. but they are better cappers here. i wouldn't pay him a cent in regards to a bet and/or lean from him.

but nonetheless good luck to him.
            I agree.Some people get on a roll and it comes easy to pick games but that don't last long.There are better cappers than lewis here that give us free picks and put just as much time and effort into them than a service does.Good luck to him but he won't ever get a dime from me either.

Comment

I hear CrazySkillz is looking for a bailout after losing a gazillion units the past 2 days

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                I hear CrazySkillz is looking for a bailout after losing a gazillion units the past 2 days
                I didn't know exactly what was going to be said but I knew something was coming from you about crazyskills

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                  I agree.Some people get on a roll and it comes easy to pick games but that don't last long.There are better cappers than lewis here that give us free picks and put just as much time and effort into them than a service does.Good luck to him but he won't ever get a dime from me either.
                  Very true Vols. In fact, he had a great hot streak on college foots a couple months back but as far as the long haul goes, there are plenty of guys here I could name that put his record to shame. One hot streak doesn't mean you start a web site and sell out IMO. Do whatcha gotta do I guess...

Comment

Hmmm

Just a few thoughts as I read this thread. No offense to anyone but just my reaction.

1) I can appreciate the update on folks, even those that are affected by the economy in a down slide and having to turn to other means to hold on.

2) Lewis took advantage of the addys. OK. That made his decision that more obvious and pissed a few people off. Maybe, he gained something and maybe helped a few folks that need the extra Christmas cash, I mean who doesn't.

Will he be effective in the bowl scene. The past has shown others that tried and most did not fare as well. Seems the post season is quite a different animal.
                    But the best to him and his followers.

3) As devils advocate on the scene---GG brings up his other site (hmmm) and that means that he is a bit pissed with Lewis and continues to wage his indifferences by the use of this site. His title and words are bold and desiring of the members here to be brought into the middle of something I sense may be a bit bigger than we are to understand.
                    The bigger picture is that he takes the perspective of how you feel about services to exemplify his disdain for Lewis and his actions.
                    Carrying the grudge to this site is a slap in the face to the members here and should not be tolerated if this site is to hold to its own ideals.
                    Last edited by Spearit; 12-12-2008, 11:21 AM.
                    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Just because some clown had a nice run at one time - doesn't mean shit.
                      Every 9 out of 10 so-called services are just degenerate gambling LOSERS.
                      They can post games all day long - but really don't have any fukin money to bet.
                      Their way of getting money to bet is to find dumb suckers that will actually pay them.

There's thousands of these 'wannabe' touts out there. FUCK THEM IN THEIR ASS.

Whenever you see the hyped up 'tout talk' you should just start laughing (because it's a fukin joke).
                      [i refer you to this link] it's hilarious !
                      http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sp...ocumented.html

A little story -
                      About 4 years ago or so a capper from another well known site built himself a name
                      by doing write-ups and winning kind of regularly with 1 or 2 picks a day (IC aka Cowboy).
                      He eventually built a following of young dumb idiots that fell for his bullshit write-ups and shit.
                      That same clown was then offered to manage another site and bring in members and potential clients.
                      Well their little scheme worked out pretty well for them, they lured in a bunch of young braindead idiots.

For the record - that same scumbag piece of shit 'wannabe tout' - just went (0-6) last night.

See for yourself - all of this write-up bullshit - is just - write-up bullshit. (It means nothing).
                      These scamming lying pieces of shit can make ANY team SOUND good with the right words.

All of these fuksticks will apologize after losing and tell you, "we'll get it back", they're full of shit.
                      (they're playing with your money - they have ZERO risk on anything)

0-6

4 units Portland +3 (POD) LOSER

This is a game that I think Portland can win outright. Note, that Boozer is out for this game. Utah is getting 65% of the backing here at home and I beleive the public is wrong as the spread is minimum for a reason in my opinion. Remember, Portland is a 15 win team thus far and is above .500 on the road. Portland comes off their first loss of the season at home so I expect them to bounce-back well here. Heck, this team was a perfect 7-0 at home prior to losing to the Magic at the Rose Garden in what was a revenge game for the Magic. So, the Magic consequently won outright as Portland won outright at Orlando earlier this year. Fair enough. Utah beat this team 103-96 at home earlier this year back in November so Portland has revenge. Portland has lost 5 straight ****** but note that they have won their last 7 of 9 and the 2 losses were to the Celtics on the road and the Magic at home by 1 point. Utah comes off a win against Minnesota as they return home. But, the Jazz aren't unbeatable at home as they have shown in recent games. This is the same team that over the last 2 weeks has lost to the Heat and Nets outright at home. In short, let's back Portland here given that they havea revenge from an earlier season loss and coming off their first home loss of the year. The Blazers are 7-3 ATS following a straight up loss and are 11-5 ATS as a small dog of 0.5 to 4.5 points. Let's go Blazers!

3 units New Orleans / Chicago Under 45 LOSER

This is our Thursday Night Football Game. You have the Saints and the Bears in a must win here as the winner of this game pretty much knocks out the other for contention in the tight NFC Playoff Race. This is also a repeat of the NFC Championship from a few years back. The Saints are 6-6 coming off a big win over the Falcons at home and the Bears are 7-6 coming off a win over the Jags at home. The spread sits at -3 and I got the public at 51% backing the Bears at home. The Saints are 9-4 ATS, 5-1 at home SU but just 1-5 on the road. The Saints have covered the last four games but to be frank, I feel that the total is eerily low. There could be possible inclement weather coming into this game and I have a consensus that favors the over here by over 70%. The over would make sense on some accounts simply because the Saints could be a competitive dog which would help the over as well as the fact that the Saints defense is terrible. Having said that though, I think this game will likely play out like the Saints vs. Bucs. Remember the final score in that game was 23-20. The game closed at 43 points and I think that the Saints defense in that game similar to this game will step up when need be. The Bears offense by no means is stellar and will have to rely on their respect defense as well. In short, I believe the total is low for a reason. I would love to give you a ton of trends that backs this play for us, but I simply can't. However, per this situation, I have this game at 23-20 and I think it is a sound public fade to take the under here rather than the side.

4 units Idaho State +10.5 LOSER

Idaho State is 0-3 on the road and gets only 35% of the backing here. Note, that there is no previous meeting between the two teams here, but Idaho State has covered the last three games successfully including at Wisconsin losing by a bucket as 19.5 dogs. Heck, this team beat Utah by 4 points at home and they were dogged by 12 points. That is without a doubt impressive and this team has covered the last three games and has lost three games in overtime to the likes of Boise State, Long Beach State and Hawaii. Note, that the total that will be placed on this game will be very small. Why? Because Wisconsin Green Bay is not a high scoring offense by any means and for them to lay this many points in what should be a low scoring game against an Idaho State team that has played some solid teams very tough is a tough feat for them to cover. Heck, Idaho State is 3 overtime games away from being 5-3. The Bengals are 4-1 ATS against teams with a winning % of 60% or greater.

4 units Southern Miss +5.5 LOSER

Boy, the line alone makes you wary that something is up. After all, you have an undefeated Big 12 team at home only laying 5 points to a Southern Miss team that is hitting the highway. In fact, over 80% of the public is on Kansas State here and yet the line has refused to budge. But, Southern Miss in my opinion is a team that is really under the radar. Keep in mind that this team beat La Salle earlier this year in overtime, beat a very good Iona team, lost to South Alabama in overtime as well and lost to New Mexico by just 2 points on the road. So, this in many ways is a bounce-back for Southern Miss. Kansas State has lost the last 3 games by a combined total of 9 points and those come against very solid teams in Oregon, Iowa and Kentucky. Call me nuts here, but I think 80% of the public is indeed wrong here and that Southern Miss likely wins this game outright. Besides, I've always said, the 5.5 line in sports betting is one of the worst lines as it typically indicates that the underdog is likely to win outright. The Eagles are 6-1 ATS following a S.U. loss and Kansas State is 2-11-1 ATS in their last 14 games overall.

3 units New Mexico State -20 LOSER

New Mexico State feels the love from 62% of the public here. New Mexico State comes off a tough road trip losing to Long Beach State, Kansas and North Texas. This team is glad to be home and they did blowout Pepperdine by 24 and have covered both games at home despite being big chalks. These two teams have no prior history which typically favors the dog and Sacramento State although having 7 losses has lost by under 15 points to the likes of Fresno, UC Irvine and Washington State. Having said all this, New Mexico State comes home after a very tough road trip and I wouldn't be surprised if they unleash a can of whoop-a today considering they beat Pepperdine 90-66 earlier this year at home and beat UC Irvine by 27. In short, New Mexico State is not shy of blowing teams out at home and after three straight losses, this team needs a morale boost and they get it here with a big win over Sacramento State. Remember, New Mexcio State averages 78 points per game while Sac State averages just 56 and that will make the difference today as New Mexico State has underperformed thus far and I believe they redeem themselves a bit here. The Aggies are 10-1 ATS at home of late and 8-0 ATS against teams with a straight up losing record because they love to blow out weaker teams they come across

3 units Wisconsin-Milwaukee +14.5 LOSER

There are no previous meetings between the two teams. Note, that the public is split in this game. Wisconsin-Milwaukee has clearly showed they have the potential to play sound basketball. After all, they did beat Wright State and Detroit in back to back games. Furthermore, it is not as if Wisconsin Milwaukee is intimidated by the bigger/better schools in the nation as this team played Wisconsin and Marquette earlier this year and lost by about 20 points each time. Both of those games were on the road. Miami of Ohio is obviously talented because they have beaten the likes of Temple on the road outright and even covered against Xavier. But, I still have Miami of Ohio ranked about 55 spots in my power rankings as compared to Wisconsin Milwaukee as I have Wisky losing by 9 here so this is significant enough for me to give it out as selection. Obviously, Wisky is not intimidated as they have played tougher teams on the road such as top 25 Marquette and Wisconsin and despite Miami of Ohio being a great team and likely NCAA Tourney team, I like Wisky to lose by single-digits here. Miami of Ohio is 1-4 ATS when coming off a win of 20 points or more.

Well there you have it - your typical 'wannabe' tout - they're ALL a bunch of fucking morons.

Comment

Well there you have it - your typical 'wannabe' tout - they're ALL a bunch of fucking morons.

We all agree about the losses that we have all recieved at one time or another by following touts. Thanx for sharing.

And I did not mean to be so hard on GG. Just read more into it. Its Christmas time.
                        Lewis be more selective in sending out your promos. Thank you.
                        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

If he did go service, he lost a lot of credibility with me, because he came on here, and specifically said he was not.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                            If he did go service, he lost a lot of credibility with me, because he came on here, and specifically said he was not.
                            All 'wannabe' touts in the end - are fucking lying scumbags (FACT).

Comment

I would love to see how many guys who initially post for free and then go service can say it is worth while and profitable over time especially in this economy when money is tight.
                              My gut reaction is that a few will live off of their reputation for a while, get a few subscribers and make a few bucks.
                              However, when reality sets in and the the few folks who subscribe realize that the now turned touts over time are in fact no better than a ton of other guys who post their picks for free every day(as well as the well known paid cappers whose picks are posted daily) the revenues will dry up, and the tout will perhaps start posting his picks once again for free until he thinks he can try the same thing again.

Comment

Working...
                              X