Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Unemotional Football Bettor - Strategies Have Won 8 of 10 Weeks This Year 7-4 Las

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Unemotional Football Bettor - Strategies Have Won 8 of 10 Weeks This Year 7-4 Las

SixthSenseSports

Enhance your football handicapping knowledge with my book:

The Unemotional Football Bettor: 27 Time Tested Strategies Averaging 62.3% Winners Over The Last 20 Seasons.

For a detailed list of the book, click here .

The strategies in my book have now won 8 out of 10 weeks this year (preseason season and regular season).

Many of these strategies are the same strategies that allowed me to go 65-49 57% last year in the NFL (as monitored by the Sports Monitor).

Leading the run is my NFL fundamental rushing strategy, which is now 15-7-1 and 348-234-23 since 1983. That's 60% winners on almost 600 plays!

Leading the way in the colleges is my rivalry strategy, which is already 3-1 this year and now 207-142-3 since 1988. That's 59% winners on 350 plays and will have about 20-25 plays coming up in the next month.

Each week, on Wednesday, you receive an email with all of the matchups, with my full analysis of these matchups using my opponent's stats strategies, to isolate the better teams. Six of the seven strategies within the opponent's stats method key on underdogs.

For the best stats on the web, visit my site www.SixthSenseSports.com. They're the best because they're the most useful.

Good luck this weekend.

How about posting some unemotional picks before the game instead of telling us of a winning and undocumented past record.

At least you don't claim 80% wins - shows you're smart enough to realize you should keep your false claims within reasonable limits for potential credibilty. A small lie is more likely to be believed than a big one.

Show us what you got - make some picks here before the game.
    sigpic

Comment

I wouldnt mind paying $39.95 for your book it looks interesting. But post a weekend of plays with some kind of ryme and reason and then we will see.You know i dont want to take or go against someone just because the system says so. There is always an exception to every rule. I promise that i wont get too emotional when if i win, in fact i am more likley to get emotional if i lose. Seriously i would like to see some plays and know more!

Comment

IN REALITY...

I THINK IT MIGHT BE A GOOD READ, IM NOT SURE HOW MUCH IT COULD IMPROVE OUR GAMES. I KNOW I HIT AT LEAST THE SAME PERCENTAGES NOW. SO IF I READ YOUR BOOK AND APPLY IT, THEN I SHOULD BE THE SAME OR BETTER? I THINK I WOULD READ IT JUST FOR ENJOYMENT AND NOT TAKE A CHANCE ON LOWERING MY PERCENTAGE. PROBABLY HAS GOOD INFO.
        A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

His NFL strategy is probably to bet on the team with the strong rushing game against the team with poor rushing statistics.

Teams that have poor rushing offense statistics usually have had to go to the pass early and often, and usually because they got behind, and usually because they are not so good. Exceptions abound - some teams like St. Louis, in the past, have done well passing as their first priority.

His College strategy is probably to bet the dog in a big rivalry. Upsets occur more in big rivalries than elswhere.
          sigpic

Comment

sixth sense,

You need to make sure and post a comp play.

Comment

Working...
            X