No announcement yet.

Tuesday's 50* MLB World Series Game 3 DREAM PLAY. (12-2 in MLB POST SEASON)$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday's 50* MLB World Series Game 3 DREAM PLAY. (12-2 in MLB POST SEASON)$$

Charlies Sports Newsletter for 10/21/03
    FOR ALL QUESTIONS AND ASSISTANCE CALL TOLL FREE 1-866-644-6366. From the nation's best Sports Handicappers!

WOW! TUESDAY'S WORLD SERIES GAME 3 DREAM PLAY (12-2 IN POST SEASON MLB) INCLUDING 2-0 ON GAMES 1 & 2 : at http://www.charliessportshandicappers.com ! HOME OF THE WORLDS MOST TRUSTED HANDICAPPER Charlie Red McDougall. Guy's CHARLIESSPORTS is on a MAJOR RUN on 50* selections in the MONTH of OCTOBER winning at a 77% rate and the winning will continue as Charlie Red McDougall will make SPORTS HANDICAPPING HISTORY this MONTH starting today with his 50* game 3 world series DREAM PLAY. Friends (ALOT OF YOU DON'T LIKE BASEBALL, I KNOW IT but guy's there are so many variables in MLB that it is so easy to win, friends this is the best time of the YEAR for BASEBALL because CHARLIESSPORTS HAS DOMINATED the MLB PLAYOFFS & WORLD SERIES for years). CHARLIE RED MCDOUGALL MAY BE arrogant and I am but I am the #1 SPORTS HANDICAPPER in the WORLD as we are on FIRE with our 50* SELECTIONS. I work hard at what I do and not only do I work hard I WIN and I WIN BIG. Guy's the winning will continue TODAY as Charlie has been on the phones digging up information on TUESDAY'S 50* WORLD SERIES GAME 3 DREAM PLAY. Trust me guy's I know BASEBALL better than anyone and we stared it off last Tuesday with with the MARLINS over 8 runs. WED'S we went 4-0 setting SPORTS HANDICAPPING HISTORY with the MARLINS+190 & the MARLINS OVER we also had BOSTON+210 and the OVER 9 runs a 4-0 record setting day. SATURDAY was game 1 of the 2004 WORLD SERIES and CHARLIESSPORTS TOLD ALL of his players to POUND the UNDER and again SUNDAY WE POUNDED THE UNDER, that is why EVERY SHARP BETTOR & WHALE WILL BE ON TODAY'S 50* WORLD SERIES DREAM PLAY. Charlie Red McDougall is the only one FROM LAS VEGAS TO THE EASTERN SEABOARD to be named THE OKLAHOMA SPORTS MONITORS MOST DEMANDED HANDICAPPER. $10.00 is all it cost's that's right only $10.00 for TUESDAY'S 50* WORLD SERIES GAME 3 DREAM PLAY. Pound this game I mean Pound it! We are the kings of THE WORLD SERIES and we are having our finest MLB POST SEASON ever. FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY OUR FOOTBALL PACKAGES ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR ONLY $349.99 AND IT INCLUDES ALL (NFL,WORLD SERIES,CFB,NBA,CBB,AND NHL THROUGH THE 2004 SUPERBOWL)! Folks, we have the SKINNY on TUESDAY'S 50* WORLD SERIES GAME 3 DREAM PLAY! If you want to win with the nation's top handicapping experts, than make sure you sign up with the handicapping experts........Charlies Sports!

Again, FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY OUR FOOTBALL PACKAGES ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR ONLY $349.99 AND IT INCLUDES ALL (NFL,WORLD SERIES,CFB,NBA,CBB,AND NHL THROUGH THE 2004 SUPERBOWL)! Monthly, Weekly and 10 day packages are slso great values. We will provide 3 rated selections today, Featuring TUESDAY'S 50* WORLD SERIES GAME 3 DREAM PLAY FOR THE INSANE PRICE OF ONLY $10.00! Don't forget at Charliessports winning is a habit not a Luxury.

Charlies Sports
    NHL FREE PLAY IS ST.LOUIS-130 http://www.charliessportshandicappers.com ***FOR ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS CONVENIENCE WE NOW ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS THROUGH CLICKBANK*** For all questions and assistance call toll free 1-866-644-6366
Working...
X