Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100* WON on Florida St, 30-10-1 75% Last 40 100*'s - 100* NFL Blowout GOY Today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100* WON on Florida St, 30-10-1 75% Last 40 100*'s - 100* NFL Blowout GOY Today!

100* WON on Florida St, 30-10-1 75% Last 40 100*'s - 100* NFL Blowout GOY Today!

SportsAction365.com FREE PICKS Newsletter for Sunday, November 9, 2008
    WIN with Frank "BIG MONEY" Santilli and the Nation's #1 Sports Service!
    Free NFL Picks - Football Picks, NFL Predictions, College Football Picks | Phone: Toll-Free 1-866-222-8848

FREE NFL FOOTBALL WINNER
    11/9/08
    Indianapolis @ Pittsburgh
    Prediction: UNDER 40
    Time: 4:15 PM EST

Scroll down this page to read about Frank "BIG MONEY" Santilli's premium card today, which is stocked full with 6 BIG WINNERS on our top-rated sports picks. The entire card is yours for only $25 and it includes Frank's 100* HIGH ROLLER BIG MONEY GUARANTEED WINNER!!

SportsAction365.com - World Champion Handicapper Frank "Big Money" Santilli and the Nation's #1 Sports Service(77% 100* WINNERS Last 5 Yrs)!!

Another Satisfied Client: "I just want to thank you for all the winners and sound money management advice. I can't say enough about the professional way you guys conduct your service. I will be recommending your service to a lot of my friends and colleagues who also use sports services. Keep the winners coming!" - William C. from Bal Harbour, FL
    FRANK "BIG MONEY" SANTILLI WON his 100* ACC GOY yesterday on Florida St -3 and his LATE INFO VIP PLAY on Alabama -3! Frank WON his 100* NFL play thursday night on Broncos-Brown OVER 45.5, WON his 100* College Football MAC GAME of the YEAR wednesday night on Akron -6.5(47-30 BLOWOUT!), WON his 100* College Football play on Buffalo -8.5 tuesday, WON his LATE INFO NBA PLAY tuesday on Boston +3, WON his LATE INFO NBA PLAY monday on Cleveland +3.5, WON his 100* NFL High Roller BIG MONEY PLAY monday on the UNDER 37, WON his LATE INFO NFL VIP PLAY last sunday on the Eagles -6.5, and WON his two 100* NFL plays last sunday on the Packers +4.5 and New England +7! FRANK has a HUGE NFL FOOTBALL LATE INFO VIP CLUB GUARANTEED WINNER Today available on our LATE INFO VIP CLUB(CLICK HERE for MORE INFO) Card! Read below for info on today's 100* NFL FOOTBALL BLOWOUT GAME of the YEAR HIGH ROLLER BIG MONEY GUARANTEED WINNER! Frank is a RED HOT 30-10-1 75% on his last forty-one 100* Picks!

SportsAction365.com
    WIN with Frank "BIG MONEY" Santilli and the Nation's #1 Sports Service!
    Free NFL Picks - Football Picks, NFL Predictions, College Football Picks | Phone: Toll-Free 1-866-222-8848

Doesn't 100* equate to having 100% of your bankroll on the game?

Comment

2 Days late posting this, which is good since his comp lost!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
        2 Days late posting this, which is good since his comp lost!!!
        OMFG!!! What a fucking tool! Ban this stupid scamming asshole now please!

Comment

Working...
        X