Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ty Gaston's Baseball and Thursday Football!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Gaston's Baseball and Thursday Football!

Ty Gaston has a Code Zebra game tonight in College Football, for more information go to Tygaston.com to inquire.

Ty Gaston also has a VIP Football Game and a VIP Baseball Game in Thursdays action! For more info go to tygaston.com and get this information by clicking on free picks!

Ty Gaston

my code ELEPHANT GOY is going tonight just call 1-555-555-5555 and tell whoever picks up....."Blue horseshoe LOVES the Boston Red Sox tonight" he'll give you the pick....

fwiw, this play HAS NEVER LOST 105-0 going for 106 in a row tonight.....
    the original "HuskerFan"

Comment

Yo, Ty, thought you were done posting that BS in here. Decide to come back for another beating?

Comment

what i really want to know is what happens if the zebra gets sick, like what happens if he comes down with a fever right before the games about to go off...does that mean he doesnt like the play as much?....does that make it like an 80% Zebra play...or is it still a 100% Zebra play......and why Zebra's...personally i love Cats...they're more friendly...they will sit on your lap and sleep and purr...they're even more athletic than Zerba's.....Ty Gaston's CAT CLUB....i think its better than the zebra's......
        the original "HuskerFan"

Comment

Comment

Yankees +115

Comment

TY'S NEW ADD HELLO ALL FOR $1500.00 TONIGHT YOU WILL GET A PLAY THAT MY ZEBRA SAYS WILL NOT LOSE HE HAS PERSONALLY TOLD ME THIS PLAY WILL NOT LOSE. I LOVE THIS PLAY MY ZEBRA LOVES THIS PLAY. IF IT HAPPENS TO LOSE I WILL GIVE EVERYONE WHO PAYS FOR A CODE ZEBRA PLAY MY VERY SPECIAL REACH AROUND NOBODY GIVES A REACH AROUND LIKE OLD TY SHIT I MEANT LIE GASTON I WILL BEND YOU OVER AND GIVE YOU A ROYAL FUCKING BUTT HUMPPING GOOD TIME ALL FOR 1500.00 AND OF ACOURSE REMEMBER I WENT 8-0 THIS WEEKEND AND MY ZEBRA SAYS GET ON THIS PLAY..

Comment

Working...
              X