EARN $1500-$2000 in NHL FAST!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EARN $1500-$2000 in NHL FAST!!!

ANYONE WANT A FAST $1500-$2000 GUARANTEED in NHL winners???

Keep reading!

NHL is one of the better sports to wager on. Finding moneylines or even spreads to work in your favor is very lucrative. I am not a big hockey fan as far as rooting for a particular team but I have excelled in this sport over the last several seasons. Since there has been a decisive winner and loser(post NHL tie game years) I have disected many situational NHL plays and factors. I have come up with solid picks according to these strategies. The Aftermath will hit books quickly. The thing I love about the NHL is not many bet on it. Most bettors and services are on the Football train. I was the first service to offer Free Football Weekends. Members are playing for free and taking in massive profits. A 22-9 Run of late.
    The lack of wagers in the NHL keeps the focus on me and my clients. Too many are worried about football and even baseball lines of late. Thats when I jump in for the kill and completely wipe out the books. Out of the last few NHL seasons I havnt earned less than 1500 in the first few weeks and have earned as much as $4000. This all wagering 1-2 units per selection.

Systems, Systems, Systems

Take your pick! NHL Total System, 1st Period System, and DOG System. These will hit hard yet again this year. Don't be left out in the "cold".

GUARANTEED EARNINGS IN JUST A FEW WEEKS OF NHL!!

Members will profit largely in just a few weeks of the NHL. Between all selections I am laying a guarantee on at least $1500 in just the first few weeks. I expect members to win anywhere from $1500-$2000 in just weeks and maybe even more. For those that accept this offer, there is MONEY BACK GUARANTEE and FREE SITE ACCESS FOR 3 MONTHS. This is how confident I am in these selections profitability.

You can even use a PAY AFTER YOU PLAY OPTION. Pay me after you win your $1500 or more!!! Just e-mail me at the [email protected]

PAY AFTER I PLAY in subject line when e-mailing me.

Please sign up today and start winning today!!

www.AftermathOfTheStorm.com

Total System is 1-0 on the season thusfar.
    Tonights Comp: 2* ANA/SJ UNDER 5

Guaranteed earnings? Your a clown buddy....

Comment

some will actually believe this
      jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post

Comment

Dude your a tool I dont know why your still posting on this site someone already came in here and exposed all your other aliases from other forums and your scams...nobody cares about your bullshit!!!
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
            Dude your a tool I dont know why your still posting on this site someone already came in here and exposed all your other aliases from other forums and your scams...nobody cares about your bullshit!!!
            Chad, please tell me you don't get your hockey plays from him !!

I'm gonna start following Reds12 if you do !!!

Comment

I'm all over it!~ I like the pay after you win option. How much do I have to send once I win my $1500 to $2000 in just a few weeks!!!!!!

ps>and the best part is if I lose two grand I owe you nothing and get 3 months of access WOW!!!!!! It sounds too good to be true!!!!!
              Last edited by NEJAKE; 10-11-2008, 10:22 PM.
              Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Despite what some believe, I am not using this as a marketing tool. I am using it as a challenge for myself, and when I do succeed in winning $2000 in just weeks, then my members will witness success. Plain and simple.

I am up $3350 in the last 18 days buddy! Easy math is $186 on average per day, so as the other guy asked who is the tool? Ask your buddy Sooner that one. He decided to fade me and hasnt been heard from since.

Watch and learn haters!

As for the comp listing which needs to be with every post:

TODAY'S FREE SELECTION: PHI/PIT OVER 5.5 GOALS

Comment

Originally posted by AftermathSports View Post
                  Despite what some believe, I am not using this as a marketing tool. I am using it as a challenge for myself, and when I do succeed in winning $2000 in just weeks, then my members will witness success. Plain and simple.

I am up $3350 in the last 18 days buddy! Easy math is $186 on average per day, so as the other guy asked who is the tool? Ask your buddy Sooner that one. He decided to fade me and hasnt been heard from since.

Watch and learn haters!

hey BUDDY, I admit I've sucked in college football but I am up over $3800 in NFL and thats POSTED PLAYS. Based upon approx. 12 days of NFL (Sundays and Mondays), thats over $300 per day POSTED GAMES.
                  Where have you posted except telling us you won AFTER the games are over? Why don't you post your games right after kickoff or right after the start of the games. IF you are so good - do that.
                  I bet you don't have the balls to do that, do you BUDDY.

Other than that - you ARE a TOOL and

Comment

Originally posted by AftermathSports View Post

Watch and learn haters!

REDS12 had ya beat tonight BUB!!
                    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

This is what I think about your bullshit you thief.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_uATySLOfCxk/R8...P+Botswana.jpg
                      MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

hey BUDDY, I admit I've sucked in college football but I am up over $3800 in NFL and thats POSTED PLAYS. Based upon approx. 12 days of NFL (Sundays and Mondays), thats over $300 per day POSTED GAMES.
                        Where have you posted except telling us you won AFTER the games are over? Why don't you post your games right after kickoff or right after the start of the games. IF you are so good - do that.
                        I bet you don't have the balls to do that, do you BUDDY.

Other than that - you ARE a TOOL and
                        Bump for unposted winners...

Bet you anything Dave he wont post his full card regularly after the game starts because he would get exposed...but dont worry the unposted winners are hitting at over 80%....
                        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X