Big 6 Unit 25-0 System Play Goes Monday Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big 6 Unit 25-0 System Play Goes Monday Night

On Monday night its the release of a huge 6 unit play backed by a 25-0 system that dates to 1980.Its the best mnf system i use.Im 4-2 on sunday as of this writing with one pending and guaranteed of another winning weekend.This play will be available by going to the website at www.selectivesportssystems.com or contacting me via e-mail at [email protected]. I will guarantee the play with next monday night if the play should go down.Jump on this big bomb on monday and start your week off right-bol gc- free play on the jags.

i know what it is just by your guarantee for next week!!
    thanks....
    A Quote' By Warren Buffet...'worlds richest Man'
    "When you get to my age, you'll measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you actually do love you.That's the ultimate test of how you've lived your life."

Comment

How do you know????

Comment

I think that game is a coin flipper. Brees should put up monster numbers and you can't go predicting turnovers.

Peterson should be able to run and catch and produce vs. NO's D. Berrian is a deep ball threat.

I think Over is a possibility here. If Brees has a tough day taking care of the ball then NO is done. Minn has bad pass D, but they have a good pass rush.

Lean on Minnesota for me.

Sorry for rambling.

Comment

free play for monday over whitesox-tampa-for more info on the big one go to www.selectivesportssystems.com or contact [email protected] no problem with the rambling letswiinalot i hope you cash whatever you play bol gc-

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot
            I think that game is a coin flipper. Brees should put up monster numbers and you can't go predicting turnovers.

Peterson should be able to run and catch and produce vs. NO's D. Berrian is a deep ball threat.

I think Over is a possibility here. If Brees has a tough day taking care of the ball then NO is done. Minn has bad pass D, but they have a good pass rush.

Lean on Minnesota for me.

Sorry for rambling.
            "I think over is a possibility here" Way to go out on a limb there LWA.

Comment

Working...
            X