awesome service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awesome service

I bet on my own usally but i signed up with this service and they have been awesome so far been with them for only 2 weeks but they havent lost 1 day so far. hopw it continues ill keep ya updated but site is
    they have just started the website but i contacted them through email
    Last edited by BettorsChat; 10-01-2008, 03:34 PM.

awesome service

I bet on my own usally but i signed up with this service and they have been awesome so far been with them for only 2 weeks but they havent lost 1 day so far. hopw it continues ill keep ya updated but site is [url]http:/
    Last edited by Spark; 10-01-2008, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Where's the comps? Why 2 threads? You need banned!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
        Where's the comps? Why 2 threads? You need banned!

Awesome...Great....Will your third thread today pumping the service read "Fantastic" or "Unbelievable"?????

Comment

good luck but i was on that same service and they were good for a couple weeks then they wanted more money everyweek for big huge plays and by the end of the year they were in the toilet. Spike is not what he is cracked up to be

Comment

Originally posted by justwinsports
            I bet on my own usally but i signed up with this service and they have been awesome so far been with them for only 2 weeks but they havent lost 1 day so far. hopw it continues ill keep ya updated but site is http://www.********.com/moneymike0835/
            JUSTWINSPORTS.. Signed up for this AWESOME service..

Ironic..
            Last edited by BettorsChat; 10-01-2008, 03:33 PM.
            Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.
            ~ Paul Newman, The Color of Money

Comment

LOLOLOLlLOL WELL WHAT THERE PLAYS IF U ARE GOING TO HYPE THEM I LIVE IN MISSOURI THE SHOWME STATE SO SHOW ME
              GETER DNE PEACE
              U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
              THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
              BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

You trying to catch up with Chado in thread starting?

Comment

This Guys Is A Piece Of Shit Scam

He Was On Precum ( My Nickname For The Forum - Dont Want To Metion The Site Here )

They Guy Is A Proven Liar And A Scumbag

I Called Him Out On That Forum - We Had A One On One Challange For A Week Picking 5 Games A Day And I Crushed Him

He Complained So We Did A One Month Loser Leaves The Forum Challange And I Crushed Him Again. He Didnt Honor His Word.

Just So You Guys Realise How Bad He Is - He Nickname On The Site Is No- Money Mike

Ban This Asshole
                  Last edited by GOLDENGREEK; 10-01-2008, 12:14 PM.

Comment

lovedoc 5,4,3,2,1 !!
                    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

He Was On Precum ( My Nickname For The Forum - Dont Want To Metion The Site Here )

I Called Him Out On That Forum - We Had A One On One Challange For A Week Picking 5 Games A Day And I Crushed Him

He Complained So We Did A One Month Loser Leaves The Forum Challange And I Crushed Him Again. He Didnt Honor His Word.

Just So You Guys Realise How Bad He Is - He Nickname On The Site Is No- Money Mike

Ban This Asshole

Comment

No Money Mike go away

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK

Ban This Asshole
                          Thats awsome GG.It's like gambling meets wrestling."Looser Leave town match"

Comment

Working...
                          X