Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL AftermathOfTheStorm.com

FREE FOOTBALL WEEKENDS...

The only service that will give away free money on the weekends.
    All you have to do is sign up at AftermathOfTheStorm.com by registering. You get a free 3 day trial to the site, and if you choose to purchase after the trial, you will get free selections every Saturday, Sunday and Monday for the duration of the package. An added Bonus is that weekends do not count toward your package. So if you decide to start with a 15-day package, you discount every Saturday thru Monday for the package term. A very lucrative deal! No other reputable service would dare to hand out plays each week.
    AftermathOfTheStorm.com has over $10,000 in profit from the start of March Madness 2008. Jump on board today and start earning extra cash!

Heres the NFL Forecast for Sunday:

3* KC +6.5
    KC(0-2) at Atlanta(1-1) Play 1 of the card for 300. Kansas City looks for their first win today and regardless, I feel that this line has jumped up way too much. Atlanta, a team with a new QB is laying just under a touchdown today. KC has one of the better defenses in the league and I expect a low scoring affair here. Atlanta struggled last week against Tampa, and I see the same thing happening with the offense today. KC does not move the ball either as they havnt scored more than 10 points in a game this year. Both of these teams are on my radar for unders as far as season wins go. KC is on track as an Atlanta loss would help me with that one. I have KC winning this one outright, probably with defense. Look for at least 2 of my dog selections today to pull out victories.

3* MIAMI +14 (5Dimes)
    Miami(0-2) at New Eng.(2-0). A 300 wager. The Dolphins have started out this season as bad as last but there is plenty of value today. Look for a cover at least as the Pats have failed to cover a high spread many of times. With Cassel in a QB, I dont see them running away with this game. The Pats have been a great fade laying double digits of late, including my KC week 1 pick. I would always play them as dogs but never as a big favorite. Miami can be competitive against this team and have beaten them on a few occasions with Brady at QB. Miami has covered in at least one game every year against NE in the last 4 seasons. NE has won by an average of 11 in the last 4 home games against Miami. NE by 10.

3* CINCY +14 (5Dimes)
    Cincy at 0-2 face the 2-0 Super Bowl champ NY Giants. 300 wager. Cincy has been awful being one of the two league worst teams this season. Funny thing is I have plays on both teams this weekend. Cincy should fire out this week and at least keep this at a respectable level. The Giants will see a letdown eventually on offense. They should win in this spot to go 3-0 but there is always something about an 0-2 vs. 2-0 match-up. I see a 27-14 game here as the Bengals just nip a cover. Remember the giants were 0-2 last season, looked real bad, and turned ther season around with a week 3 win. Cincy wont turn the season around but they will cover today as the public is all over the Giants.

3* DETROIT +5
    Detroit is 0-2 playing at SF, a 1-1 team. This is also 300 of wager. Lions are 8-3 ATS after a double digit loss at home. I see this team defying the odds and pulling out a win today if not a cover at least. Detroit actually played well last week coming from behind to lead against GB. The scoreboard didnt show that as GB destroyed them in the last few minutes with defense. This game should be tight and Detroit will have a chance here. The Niners are not a good ATS team at home against weak opponents. They are also 3-9 recently ATS against NFC teams.This line has risen but dont be afraid to play on the dog here. The average bettor always bases selections off of previous weeks stats.

3* ST LOUIS +10.5 (5Dimes)
    The final of 5 Sunday afternoon plays as two winless teams face each other. STL and SEA both 0-2 and division rivals, face off today in a battle of division worst. Seattle is the better team obviously but an 0-2 team laying 10 is not a good choice. I will take my chances here on the division dog at 0-2, even if they are the leagues worst team on paper. The dog in this matchup is 8-3 ATS last 11 games. St Louis holds a win at Seattle in the last few seasons and are losing by an average of 9 points in the last 4. These teams seem to trade ****** each season. In 2004 and 2006 the Rams covered both games while Seattle returned the favor in 2005 and last season. The Rams will lose today but by no more than 7.

NFL 1Q: 2* Green Bay +0.5(-150)

1.5* UNDER 51

This total looks too good to pass up. I have been doing this for a while and when you see a bloated line like tonights 51 your first instinct is to play an over. Why? Well for starters both teams are averaging 30+ points per game on offense. Both Dallas and Green Bay put up 40+ last week and bettors expect a shootout tonight. Think again. This one may come close but an under is the better way to go tonight. The Dallas D will show up tonight and the Pack will be tested for the first time this season. Green bay has played a weak offensed Minny and Detroit clubs in the first two weeks and will be tested tonight. I see a low scoring first half somewhere in the 14-10 range. Look for a similar pace in the second half. Look for at most 50 to be put up in a 27-23 type ballgame.

Comment

Working...
    X