Aftermath's MLB 9/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aftermath's MLB 9/16

Anyone can say all they want but if you look and check my past record here. There is no issues. I have a winning record here as far as comps go. Just because someone has a personal grudge isn't on me. I will continue to keep posting here regardless of what some may think. Play em fade em. Do whatever. I am not going anywhere, sorry guys!

I didn't post trash talk about winners last night or about Saturdays big day, so talking about Sundays loss is irrelevant.

1.5* STL/CIN UNDER 9.5
    1.5* STL +100
    Cardinals are in a bad way of late but send Looper to the mound. He is an even 12-12 on the year with a 4.02 era. Arroyo goes for Cincy at 14-10, 4.65 on the season. This should be the duel of the evening as these two guys are not sloppy in this position what so ever. Looper went 9 innings back in June at Cincy only allowing 3 hits in total and 0 runs allowed. He has also faced this team 3 times at home as a starter. Cincy scored 2 runs in each of those games. Arroyo has pitched very well of late, coming close to a winner against Sabathia last week. He allowed 5 earned in his last home start vs. STL but before that has only allowed a total 2 earned runs in 3 previous home starts against this club. Personally see a 3-2 Cardinal win here as Looper has the better stats and pen.

1.5* MIL -105
    I have been fading CC all season and now I find myself playing him as the Brewers face the Cubs. Hopefully it wont come back to bite me. Sabathia, as a Brewer, posts a 9-0 record and 1.59 era. He still is looking for his 10th win with his new team. Back in July he allowed 3 runs in 6+ innings against Chicago. As strange as it sounds he has formed a complete game pattern of late. Usually after one or two non complete games he will go the distance. His last 2 he has only gone 7 innings. Could very well go the distance tonight. Dempster, the Cubs ace, is 15-6, 3.02 in 2008 along with a 12-3 home record. Against the Brew this season at home he has allowed 4 runs in 12 innings. Brewers put up 8 total runs in those games combined. Look for a 4-3 Brewer win. Both starters are a combined 5-0-1 to the under recently. Lean under.

Inning System(over 7100 earned on the year)
    2* DET/TEX(YES -155) There will be a run in 1st inning.
Working...
X