Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ty Gaston Saturday Football Parlay for Free! Click Now!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Gaston Saturday Football Parlay for Free! Click Now!

Ty Gaston likes 2 games today you can hook up on a two teamer parlay, here we go!

Ty Gaston likes Pittsburgh -9 over Notre Dame and
    Ty Gaston likes UCLA -17 over Arizona both in College Football Saturday Action!

Ty Gaston

if you want another college football winner go to tygaston.com and click on free picks

HERB LIKES PUSSY AND YOUR PICKS SUCK ASS. BOY DO THEY SUCK ASS DO YOU LIKE ASS YOU SMELL LIKE YOU LIKE A GOOD OLD POOP SHOOT MAYBE YOU AND MVPCRAPPER COULD HOOK UP AND GREASE EACH OTHERS BUT PLUGS :angryfire

Comment

TY YOU BLOW HOT HORNY GOAT COCK GET A REAL JOB AND LEAVE THAT POOR FUCKING ZEBRA ALONE.

Comment

YOU CHARGE $1500.00 FOR SHIT LIKE THIS YA GOT TO BE FUCKING CRAZY. DAMN THATS JUST PLAIN BULLSHIT

Comment

KNOWLEZ SCUM OF THE EARTH

It is a wonder how the moderators let you get away with your trash, you should be banned from this site forever. 7-0 yesterday from tygaston.com, VIP and Code Zebra Clubs!
          Ty Gaston

Comment

FUCK YOU YA PIECE OF SHIT YOU COULDNT GO 7 AND 0 IF YOU WAS FUCKING THAT ZEBRA YOU SUCK AND SHOULD BE BANNED YA LYING NO GOOD PIECE OF DOG SHIT. :angryfire BY THE WAY FUCKER ASK THE GUYS ON HERE WHO THEY WANT BANNED I BET ITS YOUR DUMB FUCKING ASS

Comment

KNOWLEZ

i get 35,000 hits a day on my website people that go there everyday know everythign is true and correct besides i made a mistake it wasnt 7-0 it was 8-0 with paid clients

you know what the moderators dont monitor you at all so go fuck yourself and the moderators who dont monitor your trash

Comment

Working...
              X