Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Badger Sports Service is Back for the Football season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badger Sports Service is Back for the Football season.

Well tonight opens the NFL season. Along time in the waiting. Well Badger Sports Service is back to bring you winners in both college and pro football. You get the first 2 weeks FREE!! I want to win for you so that you can join the service without spending your money...but with the "man's" money.

You can contact me for prices on weekly, monthly, and season packages. Can't get to your computer for the games, that's ok. Buy a package and I'll text/call you the plays. You can enjoy your day without waiting for picks by the computer.

I will be using 1*, 2*, and 3* (hammer plays) for this season.

Contact me at:

[email protected]

Now onto the plays today.

#451 Washington Redskins +5 (2* play)

Now I would wait for this play as you may get 5.5 or even 6. Look for Portis to start the year with 100+ yards and 2 TDs as he runs wild tonight.

#301 South Carolina -9.5 (3* play)

The "Old Ball Coach" looks to build off the impressive (at least in the 2nd half) win last week vs NC State. Spurrier, for some odd reason, decided to give a LLLLOOOONNNGGG string to starting quarterback Tommy Beecher and that resulted in a 4 INT performance. Chris Smelly came into the game in the 4th quarter and did nothing but move the Gamecocks into the endzone 3 times. He finished 5-5 92 yards and 2 TD passes.

Throw in the revenge fact that Vandy went into South Carolina last year and beat them 17-6 as +13 pt underdogs when South Caroline was ranked #6 in the country. At that time the Gamecocks were 6-1 and looking ahead to a big matchup at Tennessee the following week. The Old Ball Coach isn't going to let this happen again and will look to make a point tonight. Look for the Gamecocks to come out and win by 17+.

Key stat(s): Vandy is 0-11 ATS off a SU win of 18 or more points (They beat Miami Oh 34-13 last week)
    Vandy is 0-7 ATS as dogs off a DD SU win vs an opponent off a DD SU win.

Don't delay in getting on board with Badger Sports Service by contacting me at
    [email protected]

Have a great opening day!!
    Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!
Working...
X