Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Platinum Standard of Handicapping is here

7-3, 70%, +970 in the last 2 nights!!!

Making it happen for my clients. Find out more on how you can obtain FREE FOOTBALL WEEKENDS with this service. [email protected]

www.AftermathOfTheStorm.com

Tuesday 3-2, +300
    Wednesday 4-1, +670

I will have some free NFL props up for the forum on Thursday afternoon absolutely free. The absolute best service for your hard earned dollar.

Thursday's FORECAST for 9/4: 2 MLB plays

Never ran anyone off. I'll have comps for NFL props later on. Pit/Cincy over was a big winner earlier. All you have to do is regester at www.aftermathofthestorm.com

You then get free access to do whatever you'd like with the plays(Fade or play).

9-3 run + $1370 in just 2.5 days, 12 plays.

If KB has been fading thats why hes so miserable because he's been losing apparantly.

Cmon guys, cut me some slack, I'm in here everyday posting winners just about every day. If you don't like that then check out someone else's thread. I am not playing games here.

Comment

Comp late MLB

2-0, another $400 added to the bankroll early today. Appreciate those who have taken the time to check the service out. I will also be back with some NFL props later on.

2* Tampa Bay -160 (FREE Platinum Selection on the site)

Free selections come directly from my card. I've handpicked this one.

Comment

Here's an added play:

2* Milwaukee -1.5(-110)

Comment

Guys ... stop the bashing in here unless you have proof ... If you do send me an e-mail with the plays ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
            Guys ... stop the bashing in here unless you have proof ... If you do send me an e-mail with the plays ...
            Sorry Spark. All I said was what I thought were the rules here that a comp play was required per post. If im wrong I apologize.

Comment

Originally posted by longnex
              Sorry Spark. All I said was what I thought were the rules here that a comp play was required per post. If im wrong I apologize.
              No problem Nex ... A Comp play is required so you telling him was fine ... bashing him cause they just feel like bashing someone you can not do ... If he is posting ridiculous comments like he has inside info or he is 36-0 go ahead and bash ... Hope you understand what I mean ...

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                No problem Nex ... A Comp play is required so you telling him was fine ... bashing him cause they just feel like bashing someone you can not do ... If he is posting ridiculous comments like he has inside info or he is 36-0 go ahead and bash ... Hope you understand what I mean ...

Thanks
                No problem Spark. Forgot about that rule. I usually do post a comp but I'll keep that in mind before I submit the posts. Thx

Comment

Free FB Weekends

Another winning evening last night going 3-2, +130.
                  Tampa over +150
                  San Diego $ -150
                  LAA Inning play +200
                  Boston Inning play -270
                  Minnesota +200

Monster 14-8, +1270 in only 5 days of the website running.

Get Free Football Weekends(Saturday thru Monday) on top of a 3-day Free Trial to the site by just registering free of charge.

Here's 2 free MLB comps for Saturday evening:

2* COLORADO -110
                  3* BOS/TEX (YES -150) There will be a score in the first inning.

Check out the site, register, and claim you free stuff.

www.AftermathOfTheStorm.com

Comment

Working...
                  X