• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heard of these guys? (306-0)

Dear Thomas,

18 Years

306 Wins and 0 Losses

Seem to good to be true?

Well it's not and I will prove it. I have been betting the NFL for over 25 years and 18 years ago I found a 100% full-proof way of winning one NFL game every single week.

Hi my name is George Trombino, and I have have figured out how to Win one NFL game every single week. The beauty part about it this is, I don't use any type of multiple game progressions to accomplish this. I simply bet one game every week and Win every single time.
    How is this possible you ask? I have developed a simple yet perfect way to determine which team will cover the spread each and every week in the regular season NFL and it works every single week during the regular season and has for 18 straight years. It doesn't work for Pre-Season or the Playoffs, just the regular season.

Now I know what you are thinking this has to be a bunch of bull. Well I am going to prove it to without you ever having to spend one single penny up front. No membership fees and no pre-pay's for my games.

YOU ONLY HAVE TO PAY ME AFTER MY GAME WINS!

Now that's Proof!

This is the best way to create a mutual trust between you and I. You have to trust me that the game will win and I have to trust you that you will pay me after the game wins. This is what I call a Win/Win Situation. For the next 2 days I will be compiling a list of people who want to be part of this awesome opportunity with me.

All you have to do is sign go to my web site and sign up. You will automatically get my games each Friday for Sunday's Game by email.
    By signing up to receive my game, you agree that you will pay me on Monday after my game wins, it's that simple.

At this point, you are probably wondering how much I am going to charge for this unique opportunity? This was a very difficult decision on my part because I want to be able to share this with as many people as possible, but at the same time keep the spread movements under control. So I have decided to charge enough for the game to control the number of people I am going to share this with. I was going to charge $1000 per game, and could probably charge much more, but I realize you can only bet so much per game and I want everyone to make good money off my games. So I have decided to charge a very fair $500 per game. If I give you 17 straight Winners you be happy to pay me $500 each and every week after we win. Now I didn't include my past records for a reason. Anyone can make up records, so in my mind they hold no weight. Unless you are a proven public handicaper who posts their picks publicly. Then it does hold some weight.

However, there are not many of those around.

If you would like to be part of this great opportunity with me just go to my web site http://www.xxxxxxx.com and you can sign up there. You will receive my first game on Friday September 5 for Sunday's game.

Thanks for reading my email and I hope you take advantage of my offer.

Sincerely,

George Trombino

Sounds like my H-O-R-S-E record against Tech Fan

Comment

I aint even going to bother reading that.

That is absurd
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
        I aint even going to bother reading that.

That is absurd
        His name is Jersey Steve

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
          His name is Jersey Steve

Comment

MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

That's hilarious. He only wants $500 a week. 306-0!!

Comment

no problem guys ill pay the $500 for his picks and give them to this great site.. feel i need to give back to you all....thats the kind of guy i am...........
                MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Too funny. But sadly, some sucker will fall for it.
                  NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
                    no problem guys ill pay the $500 for his picks and give them to this great site.. feel i need to give back to you all....thats the kind of guy i am...........
                    306-1 will still be a good record

Comment

Well, He is 1-0.

He send the play 10 minutes after the game started. It was Pittsburgh Steelers.

I will se what he send next week.

Comment

Originally posted by thaikarate1
                        Well, He is 1-0.

He send the play 10 minutes after the game started. It was Pittsburgh Steelers.

I will se what he send next week.
                        Tell him to send it 10 minutes before the game this time

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
                          Tell him to send it 10 minutes before the game this time
                          He is trying to lure me in.

I am not praising him or anything. Just wanted to share.

Comment

Why would you want a play 10 minutes after the game starts?

Comment

Football Jesus posts His plays on here for Free!!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                              When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                              Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Working...
                              X