Wayne Root bankrupts even more investors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Root bankrupts even more investors

I found this on another site and did some google searches to get more details.

Wayne Root, Libertarian candidate for vice president and prominent sports scamdicapper, is on the verge of financial bust. His former company, Winning Edge, was sold last year for pennies a share to pay off creditors. The new buyer, a British wagering site called betbrokers PLC, had its stock trading suspended last week and shareholders are apparently wiped out. Losses associated with taking over Root's company did the company in.

In addition, Root apparently has no money to put his TV handicapping infomercial on the air.

It amazes me that anyone would pay any service a dime. It's just my opinion but it truly amazes me that people really think these guys know anymore than me or you.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      It amazes me that anyone would pay any service a dime. It's just my opinion but it truly amazes me that people really think these guys know anymore than me or you.
      And even worse, there are morons out there who really believe that the more a service charges, the better their picks must be.

Comment

What you guys talking about???

Charlie is my idol ... Have you not read his threads???

Comment

guys we need these guys to fade lmao

use this info for your advantage
          rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Working...
          X