Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help

Okay, here's the deal.

I'm no capper by any means. But I have joined an office pot (pick one game a week), and so far I'm tied for first (6-1). This week is really tough for me for some reason. I like a lot of games, but, just don't feel real good about any game in a particular. So give me some advice on who you think is the best pick.

It's only one game, it shouldn't be that hard!

By the way, OU is not an option.

My best play for the week is South Florida tonight.

Comment

If your 6-1 go with your strongest feeling. You said it " It's only one game, it shoulnd't be that hard."

Here is one for you to ponder over : take Wisconsin The Luckeyes go down this week!

Good Luck!
      Show Me the MONEY$$$$

Comment

Follow Tdickson.

Take Army +32 they won't lose by that many points won't happen.

:D
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Well my strongest feeling is Tulsa +23, but I'm not too sure how they'll do playing on a blue field!

I do like the Wisconsin pick, but I think it's because I hate Ohio State so much. They are just too lucky! Maybe there luck will run out this weekend.

Comment

Texas Tech - 16

Although its hard to argue with Homers opinion and it has tons of merit , I would tender this selection as my formula has them winning by 32 so I think the line offers a ton of value !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
            " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Re: Texas Tech - 16

Originally posted by MemphisMafia
              Although its hard to argue with Homers opinion and it has tons of merit , I would tender this selection as my formula has them winning by 32 so I think the line offers a ton of value !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
              Outcome : Texas Tech 52 / Iowa St. 21

Difference = 31 , now did I know that T. Tech was going to take a knee at the Iowa St. 6 , with 1:02 to go in the game and not even try ???

I even amaze myself sometimes !

G.L.
              " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
              X